26#

I finished getting ready for bed, I jumped onto the bed my boyfriend and I share. I bought a demon pillow of him, I smiled and hugged it. I pulled away from it a little and kissed the mouth it had "I didn't know you missed me that  much" I heard someone say. I quickly stopped kissing the pillow and turned to the thick Irish accent that I love to hear "F-Finn?" Finn chuckled "Yes, love. Its me..." he said walking in the room more "I-I..." "Now that I'm here... You don't need to do that to the pillow" he said smirking. 

I blushed and sat up, I closed my legs and looked at my tall boyfriend. Finn looked at me "Fine by me" I said. Finn smiled and took off his shirt and crawled on the bed "See I can flirt!" Finn said making me laugh "I never said you c " ouldn't-" Finn raised an eyebrow looking at me "Yeah really? You litteraly said I couldn't before... Remember?" I scoffed "Yeah...." "Ok explain the story!" "Oh... um... no... I don't remember..." Finn sighed "Fine, I'll explain-" I nodded "-So you were reading or something and I came up behind you"

I looked at him and gestured for to finish "So then I was like "I wanna read you like a book" or something in that genre..." I started laughing "-and you said "That's so corny... You can't flirt..." "Yeah I remember that" Finn rolled his eyes "-I'm sorry, you can flirt... Your like a pro and so adorable..." Finn smiled and blushed "Aw" "Now, since you said I dont need to kiss the pillow now that your here... Remember that?" "Yeah... I do... I was keeping that to heart to, lass" I smiled and he kissed me and I kissed back.