The Reaper: New Comer

Alone.....
                                Twenty cuts on my arms, I counted so many times. No one cares nor loves me, I rry my best to fit in but, I am always the awkward person who would stand out of a crowd and was always different from others.

                    My Last Day~
                            you raise the small pistol to my mouth at first then, lower to my waist. you pull the trigger shooting your waist lower side. Your body feels cold and numb you can't move your arms or legs even if you tried.   Outside, your window was a man with thick lack glasses with silver tints on the sides, he opens your window as he steps inside your room and made his way up to your suffering body. 'Click,stab'   your eyes widen at the tremendous pain s it was worse you coughed crimson chunks of your blood, once you focused your eyes on the weapon he was using it was a tree trimmer? that was odd but why was he Litterally was putting you out of your misery?  You soon saw a bright light escape from your waist, you watched your life play before your eyes. Your school life, your entire life to its very end to of now, all of it your entire life wasted what exactly were you living for? as your lifes light dimmed from your waist you only closed your eyes as your life was over it was finally over. Your pain and your sorrows..

                              Later~
                                    You soon open your eyes, you looked around to see where you were but couldn't. Everything was so blurry very blurry and pure bright white everywhere, you hear a voice, "Miss. (L/N) Welcome, to the Dispatch Society. I am William.T.Spears the manager and head supervisor of this building or to make it easier for you to unddrstand your boss." you hear a click and something was placed on your head and adjusted to your eyes on the bridge of your nose, everything was so clear as day and you touched your eyes but noticed you are wearing glasses. You remember nothing of what happened you don't remember where your from nothing was to remember or ring through your mind the only things you can remember was your birthday and how old you where and what gender you where just the main things everyone needed to remember. You look up at the man with black thick glasses with the silver tints on the sides but, you felt like you have already met him but he did introduce himself to you his name is William.T.Spears.   William offered his hand as you gently gesture yours in his as he helped stand you on your feet, you glanced around to see people walking around, mostly everyone was in black and white uniforms but the only thing that seemed to catch your attention was why were so many people carrying weapons?  It only startled you at the most thoughts, 'click,clack,click,clack'  you heard heels as if someone was running and you turned to see what or this was, you did you saw a red headed person run and lunged at William yet he only took a step to the side as the red head hit the floor, "Will?!" says the voice of the red head in a frustrated and almost flirting tone of manner.  The red head only glanced a look at you and the red head showed his sharp shark like teeth in a mischievous grin.  "Your the newbie (F/N) aren't you dearie?~" you where a bit shy since you just met him? her? well you couldn't tell anyways, you nodded your head to answer the red headed person. He or she only squealed and went to Williams side, "Can I show her around Will~ please?"  William only sighed as he adjusted his glasses "As of well, please do not have her in trouble or I will sentence you to work overtime once more."

             ▪   ▪▪    After some time you and the red head you were with a usual conversation and you knew the red heads name was Grell Sutcliff and you were a bit startled when you found out he was a man you thought he was a girl but when you told him that he only took it as a compliment amd squealed▪▪▪

              As time grew and grew to only be only two hours, and you were still touring around with Grell around this gigantic building until you heard a engine of a lawnmower as someone lunged against you which startled you. The reaction you had wasnt pleasent, you screamed and ran thinking it was a bloody murder. You hear Grell shout, "(Y/N)!! don't go there!!"  you opened a door that said exit but looked down at the 12 story high of nothing and you slipped and gasped and stiffled a scream as you didn't know if you were going to fall splat on the ground but, before you could someones hand gripped onto your arm before you can fall and their arm wrapped around your waist as you fell back safely back in the building but your head was against the person's chest and you panted of fright and you shyly crooked your head up with a small shake to see who saved you.