Decisions: Lunch pt. 1

"Lets goooo!!!!"

He smiles and leads you to the table where six other guys were seated.

You examine the boys at the table

Hmm, okay (y/n) don't be awkward

"Guys this is (y/n), shes new so please be nice" Yunhyeong said mimicking a teacher.

You softly laugh partly from it being funny and partly from you being super awkward.

"Are all the guys here so attractive?" you mumble to yourself not thinking anyone heard you.

"Nope, just me" said a guy who looked as if he belonged in a Junior High.

"Oh i said that out loud??" you nervously laugh while looking down at your shoes.

"Yup" the short male said while slinging his arm over your shoulder " I'm Jinhwan" he said with a sweet smile.

Wow he's actually pretty good looking.

"H-Hi" you say shyly smiling

Whats with the stuttering today (Y/L/N)

Yunhyeong stands next to you "Guys introduce yourselves" He says while slinging his arm over your shoulder nudging his hyungs arm off your shoulder earning a glare from the older.

"Im Bobby" a guy stood up and shook your hand causing you to blush a little

He seems really sweet

"That's Junhoe" he said pointing to a male checking himself out in his phone.

I wonder what my hair looks like? Probably a mess.

Junhoe looks up and smiles " uh hi- sorry i was just uhm ya know, uhm yeah hi" he said nervously laughing.

Oh my god that smile, cute but not my ty- wait (Y/N) you barely know them stop saying these things, i raised you better than this.

"It's fine" you slightly laugh

"That's Hanbin" Bobby said pointing to a guy with both headphones in, who seemed to be writing something in a notebook.

What is he writing?

"I think lyrics" Bobby said then looked at you with a surprised expression on his face.

Weirs

"That's Chanwoo" he said Pointing to the kid who was teasing on Jimhwan.

You slightly chuckle

"And fina-" " Im Donghyuk, and im very capable of introducing myself hyung" he said with a smile.

"Ya! Are you saying we aren't capable of introducing ourselves?" Junhoe said faking being offended.

Woah... Holy shit he's perfect like... An Angel.

Bobby leans next to your ear and whispers "close your mouth you'll swallow a fly"

You close your mouth and he gives you a cheeky smile.

"H-hi" you say blushing

"Sit down (Y/n), theres a spot open next to me" Yunhyeong said patting the seat next to him.

You gladly sit down

I could get used to it here.