Chapter 10

Samantha’s POV
            I rushed out of the place where Loki was being kept and made my way to find Steve. It was easier than I thought.
            Turning the corner I ran into a wall that made me fall to my butt with an “Oufh.”
            When I looked up I saw that it wasn’t a wall but it was Steve. “I’m so sorry Sami!” Steve said bending down and grabbing my elbows to help me up.
            “It’s fine Steve.” I said and brushed myself off. “No blood no foul right?”
            “Yeah I guess so.” Steve said but still sounded concerned. “You’re sure you’re alright?”
            I smiled at his concern. “No I’m actually glad I ran into you.”
            Surprised took over Steve’s face, “You are?”
            I laughed a little, “Yeah, I heard you were looking for me so I came to go and find you but I guess you found me first.”
             “Yeah, I guess I did.” Steve chuckled.
            “So what did you need?”
            Steve put a hand on his neck and avoided eye contact. “Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go and train today,” Then he added quickly, “Only if you wanted to though!”
            “I’d love to Steve!”
            Relief washed over his face. “Would it be okay if we go right now? I’m headed there right now.” I looked down at his clothes and realized that he was in workout clothes with a bag, that he had dropped when he picked me up.
            I nodded. “Just let me get changed.”
            “Meet you there!” Steve said and walked off.
            Quickly I ran to my room and pulled on some workout clothes, put my hair up and ran to the training center. I ran down the halls for a while until I realized something. Well two something’s actually. One, I had no idea where the training center was and two, I was completely lost.
            “JARVIS?” I asked. “Where’s the training center?”
            “Take a right, then a left, then down the hall; take a right, another right, and then a left again.” He responded immediately.
            “What would I do without you JARVIS?” I asked myself, and raced towards the training center.
            When I finally got there Steve was already working out doing some boxing punches. I could tell he was working hard because there was sweat rolling off his forehead.
            He stopped and whipped the sweat from his forehead. I was about to yell at him until he took off his shirt and I stopped dead in my tracks, my eyes wide.
            Steve didn’t seem to notice me and took a huge drink of water while I watched, my cheeks burning. He had a very fine torso!
            He whipped his forehead one last time and started to punch the bag again while I could see every one of his muscles flexing while he worked.
            After I realized it was kinda creepy that I was watching him, I shook my head and walked over to him, forcing my blush down. “H-hey S-Steve!” I said as I walked cursing myself for stuttering.
            Immediately Steve stopped and turned to me, a huge smile on his face. “I was wondering when you were going to get here.”
            “Yeah sorry it took me so long,” I blushed from embarrassment. “I kinda got lost.”
            Steve laughed. “Its fine. I got lost when I first came too.” I smiled at him and he took off the cloth on his hands. “So what do you want to work on first?” Steve asked.
            “Can we do hand to hand combat?” I asked. “I’m not very good at it.”
            “Sure, maybe I can give you a few pointers.” Steve winked and I blushed and looked down.
            We both walked over to the mats. “Okay,” Steve said, “Just punch me.”
            “What?” I asked, stunned.
            “Punch me, don’t worry.” I looked at him warily. “I promise you won’t hurt me Sami.” Steve reassured me.
            I nodded and went to punch him but he dodged and caught my wrist, spinning me aground so my back was touching his chest. I blushed and struggled against his grip but he kept me there. “Try to get out.” Steve told me, trying to hide his smile at me struggling.
            Eventually I elbowed him in the gut, causing him to double back. “I’m so sor-” I started but Steve cut me off by rushing at me.
            I put my hands up in a ready stance and kicked him but he grabbed my foot and spun me to the floor. Just like the computer program at home. I fell on the floor with a yelp.
            Steve’s eyes widened but before he could ask me if I was okay I kicked him in the stomach and quickly got to my feet. We threw a few punched at each other but it didn’t seem to work really well because no one was hitting anybody.
            After deciding that I wanted to win quickly, I crouched down and swept Steve’s legs from under neath him. I stood back up and was ready to finish him but he swept me off my feet as well. I let out a started yelp and was about to get up when Steve was suddenly on me, pinning me down.
            I blushed at the current situation we were in. Steve didn’t seem to get it, because he wanted to win.
            Struggling against his hold I tried to wiggle out but with Steve on top of me, I couldn’t move. His face wore a cocky grin and his chest rumbled as he chucked, thinking it was funny to watch me try to escape. “Do you give?” He asked.
            “Never!” I said back and tried to struggle more.         
            Steve bend his head down closer to mine. “You sure?” He asked, looking amused.
            I didn’t want to lose so I did the only thing I could think of. I leaned up and brought my lips to his. Immediately his grip on me was loosened and I got out of his grip.
            We both stood up our eyes wide. Why did I just do that? I thought to myself. Now he’s going to hate me!
            Steve had a blush on his cheeks and he looked like he was trying to form words to he couldn’t. I was so embarrassed that I just ran out of the room.
            I ran out so fast I didn’t see the huge smile on Steve’s face from me kissing him.