Official Trailer 1

The scene opens to a view of the town of Derry, Maine. Shops line the Main Street of the small town.

A clip of Bill leading Richie, Eddie, and Stanley down a residential road is shown.

"When you're a kid,"

Beverly jumps, hand in hand with Holly off of the tall cliff in the Quarry.

"You think the universe revolves around you."

Richie, on Ben's shoulders, pushes Beverly, on Bill's shoulder's into the water. All are smiling and the camera pans to show Holly, Stanley and Eddie splashing and jumping on each other.

Bev catches Bill staring at her just before Holly catches Eddie doing the same.

Still in the water, the next scene shows a kneeling Holly situating a foot on Richie's shoulder and a foot on Stanley's, both with hands on her ankles. She stands up for a moment, putting her hands in the air before wobbling and falling forward towards Eddie, who goes down too.

"You think that you'll always be protected and cared for."

Holly steps out of the way of a thrown cereal bowl. Hitting the wall behind where she previously stood, she closes the screen door to her apartment.

"Love you to mom." The girl says before closing the heavy door behind her.

Eddie leads the entire group of Losers down a small hill, an elevated train passing in the background.

The next scene shows the Losers Club holding hands and forming a circle. They where taking a blood oath to return if things got out of hand once again. Eddie's cast is spotlighted as the camera pans the group.

The Losers drop their bikes in front of Ben's house in the background of a woman putting up a missing poster. Patrick Hockstetter.

"One Day. You realize that's not true."

School is let out on the last day and students are reminded of the 7 pm curfew.

A jarring noise is played when Holly is pushed against a brick exterior of a store by Henry Bowers.

The camera cuts to Bill hugging Georgie, who is holding the paper boat crafted by Bill.

"Because when you're alone as a kid. "

Georgie sets his paper boat, sealed with paraffin wax, into a small stream of water in the gutter of their street. SS Georgie is written on the side.

Once again at school, the Bowers Gang stare down Richie, Bill, Stanley, Eddie and Holly on the last day of school.

Holly blows smoke out of her mouth as she leans on the rail of the fire escape to her apartment complex.

"The monsters see you as weaker."

Holly jerks away from a wolf as it jumps on top of her. She falls to the leaf covered forest floor, The wolf above her snarled in her face.

A scared-looking Ben runs into a person who grabs him. Passing by Ben getting terrorized by the Bower's Gang, a couple in a car fail to stop and aid the boy.

"You don't even know they are getting closer."

A single red balloon floats to the car roof as the car enters the covered bridge, deemed the Kissing Bridge.