KING OF PRANKS VS THE QUEEN OF PRANKS

THRAD ERA

It was a hot and sunny day at Neverland the flowers were blooming and the rays were blinding.  It was really hot so you decided to take a nap under a nice shady tree. You were alarmed to see a kinda tall man with a short curly ponytail and fedora he found you sleeping peacefully but he was bored so he tried to wake you up because you looked so uncomfortable. YN PLEASE WAKE UP! Your eyes started to actually get used to your suroundings and you knew who this was it was Michael your best friend , your applehead.    Michael hey what time is it? You asked confused what timezone you were in because you were still so sleepy. Michael brought you to your bedroom to rest but what you didn't know was that he was scheming something on you you got into the covered not knowing he had put crazy glue on your pillow and he glues your hair to the pillow which made you pissed whch means you had to cut some of you thick coily hair which was way thicker than Michaels untamed curls. MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON GET YOUR MOONWALKING HEHEING BOOTY OVER HERE RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE GOT SOME SOME EXPLAINING TO DO RIGHT NOW! You screamed Michael was laughing so hard that he was turning as red as a tomato. He jokily said he was sorry to you which didnt cut it for you so you thought that he needed a taste of his own medicine. BOY HES GONNA GET IT AND I KNOW HOW TO GET HIM BACK PEFECTLY ( manianical laugh) 

HEY GUYS SO IM ACCEPTING REQUESTS AFTER PART TWO OF KING OF PRANKS VS QUEEN OF PRANKS I HOPE YPU ENJOY I WILL BE POSTING BY TODAY AND TOMMOROW AND FRIDAY LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE  ✌🏽