The Night Was Naked <c1>

Drake could hear the party from a block away. When he knocked on the door he expected no one to answer,  but he was wrong. She was about 4'0 with short red hair that blinded him, to go alomg with that her smile also blinded him, her teeth were basically pearls.

"Hi Drake!" Her smile still blinded him.

"Hi!" He forgot her name.

"Um... welcome to the party! Um... come in." Her voice was one of those stuffy voices, "Its me... Amira."

"Yeah... Im sorry, I did forget it." He could tell he was blushing which made him blush more, "I like your house." This was becoming awkward.

"Why dont you come inside then?" She smirked, "Really, its making this conversation even more awkward."

He walked inside. It was  was obnoxiously loud, the dj was blasting already loud music at max. Amira and Drake talked but the conversation was horrible from the pounding music. About an hour passed of drinking and yelling at people to talk, which made the sound worse because everyone else was also doing this. Amiras brother pulled them and some of their other friends outside.

In the group was Yasmine, Kennedy, Tony, Allen, Drake and Amira. They all agreed on going to the docks which was a half hour away. To get there they took a trail  that was right next to the beach and had beautiful scenery.

Yasmin was a tall, dark, curvy woman. Her hair had been in cornrows since Drake met her, but she took them out for the party. Now her hair was straight which would take some time to get used to. She

Kennedy was 5'2, Drake knew this because people were betting on her height at the party. When she was measured she ended uo being 5'2 She had brown hair that had streaks of red, which she hated but she doesnt want to go get her hair done because she says shes too lazy, which is a lie, she is always too busy.

Tony was Kennedy's boyfriend, who is also Amira's brother. He was a couple inches taller than Kennedy. He was one of those dudes who looked like he had s flirty face on. His blonde hair flowing up made him look like the perfect teen rom-com main charcters crush.

Allen was like Tony's best friend. Sometimes people thought they were twins, just Allen was a bit shorter, a bit nore rounded nose and dusty blonde hair. Drake has never been close with Allen, mainly because he hits on Amira and has known her longer.

Then there was Drake. He was Dark and his doctor told him he was what at an average american hieght and weight should be. Was he strong? His ex would jokingly bragged to her best friends he could bend steel. He did work out but wasn't the strongest.

There it was, Amira's smile. He forgot they were talking about but it made her laugh. They stars reflecting in her eyes and her smile, still pearls.

Thud...thud...

They were at the dock. The waves were crashing against the docks.

Thud... thud... sploosh!

Allen had fallen in. Not fully, but it was still pretty funny. Tony and Drake helped him up. Allen decided that he was done, so he left with Tony. Not longer after that everyone left.

"You sure you dont want to come?" Yasmine new that there was some sketchy people at night.

He shook his head, "Im going to my boat. Its at the next docks."

"Id love to go on one! Not on this time though" Kennedy winked, "Later!"

"Yeah... bye." Amira face was red causing Drake to also turn red. She sped off looking down. Drake could hear whispers from the girls. Amira suddenly stopped, "Lets go for a boat ride tomorrow at 1:00!"

"Okay!" Drake waved to Amira.

He walked to the docks wich were a couple of minutes away. He looked for his boat. There seemed to be another person on the docks... on a boat... on his boat!

"Hey! Get off my boat!" He yelled running towards her, "Get off!" She dove into the water without any hesitation, "Hello." Was she drowning herself?

The minutes flew by as he looked everywhere for her. He bent over to see if he could see a body underwater.

Sploosh

He was pulled underwater.  He opened his eyes in the freezing water. He could feel a hand on his leg. Was she asking for him to help her? He pushed both of them up and onto the deck.