Piper...with PERCY?!

Disclaimer: All demigods belong to Rick Riordan

This fanfic is dedicated to 1112815e ! Go follow her!

Annabeth strolled on the beach sand, her footsteps making only soft thuds in the silent, cold air. She couldn't find Percy in his cabin, or the climbing wall, so she assumed that he was at the beach. Yes, Percy was there. But... why was he...kissing someone?!

At first, she suspected that the mystery girl was Rachel, but as she neared them, she was extremely shocked to see that it was...PIPER?!

She and Percy were on the beach kissing.

And they were both smiling.

Shocked, Annabeth dashed back to the Athena cabin and ran into the bathroom before collapsing on the ground, sobbing. She couldn't believe that Percy, HER Seaweed Brain, had betrayed her. As she thought back to Percy and Piper kissing at the beach, she suddenly remembered Jason. He was at Camp Jupiter now. Did that mean that Piper was secretly cheating on him or was he aware and had already broken up with her? Many thoughts swirled around her head and she sobbed even harder. Even though she might have kind of loathed Jason in the past because she felt that he was a replacement for Percy, Jason was also a victim of this and she couldn't just leave him here to be crushed by Piper. Annabeth decided that she was going to run away. And she was bringing Jason along with her if he wanted to.

Hey guys, hoped you liked the Chapter-Prologue!

~Jol