Escape

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in a really long time...

Jason's PoV

I was shocked to see Piper kissing Percy. My mind froze and I instantaneously agreed to Annabeth's plan to run away. Why, Piper, why must you cheat on me...I think. "Hey Jason! Um-Jase?" I am brought back to reality as Annabeth waves her hand in front of my face. "Uh yeah Annabeth?" I reply, confused. "Go back to Camp Jupiter and pack some of your necessities. I'm going to the Athena cabin to get my stuff. Meet you back here in 5 min, ok?" Annabeth tells me. "Um yeah ok" I mumble and stumble back to the portal that connected both camps. When I cross over to Camp Jupiter, I dash to my cabin and slam the door. When I am sure that the door is locked, I slump against the door and start to tear up. Why must Piper do this to me...

When I have snapped out of my daze (about 2 min), I wash my face and shove a photo of me, Thalia, Nico, Annabeth, Leo, Calypso, Will, Reyna, Frank and Hazel into my bag. On that day Percy had to settle something at Goode while Piper had accompanied her dad to Hollywood to film a show or something. Secretly, I was really glad that the photo did not contain both of them. I continued shoving other stuff like a book, my toothbrush, and some clean clothes into my bag. I looked at my watch. four minutes already. Gotta hurry. I then run up to Hazel who is standing near the Mars cabin (is that correct?) and ask her where Reyna is. She points towards her left where Reyna is. I quickly dash up to her and say, " Reyna, I'm going to someplace for a while. Please don't worry or send campers to search for me; bye." Then, I run towards the portal and jump in. I then find myself at the Big House and I run to the woods where Annabeth told me to meet her. When I get there, she is already waiting there with a saddened look on her face. "Hey. Let's go, Jase" she mutters and trudges through the forest with me following behind...

Well, at least I completed this chapter! :)

Sry I'm too tired to write a really long AN so yeah. If u/they have any questions, PM me and I'll gladly answer them ASAP. 

Signing off...[jol]