Harry x Reader

This is in your 4 th year

Your are sitting in potions staring at harry

"Miss (l/n) would u please stop staring at Mr potter and get back to your work" says snape, "also stay with my after class."
You quickly looked down at your work hiding your blush, seeing that you only had written the date.

Harry's pov
She was staring at me I wonder if she likes me back, I don't think so don't get my hopes up.

"Mr potter if you would like to join (y/n) in after class too then keep staring at (y/n) if not then would you please get on with your work as well"

You quickly looked up at harry he was looking down doing his work while he was blushing.

Once you had escaped the classroom you saw Harry waiting outside for you.
"You didn't have to wait you know" you say to Harry while looking down.
"Yeah but I wanted to, I think we need to talk"
"Yeah we do" you say silently hoping he would say that he likes you.
"Ok so u know how I was staring at you and you were staring at me?"
"W wa no I wasn't"
"Don't hide it (y/n)"
"Ok fine maybe I had a tinsy winsy bit of a crush on you" you confessed
"Well then your lucky I like you too"Harry says as he moves a strand of (y/h/c) hair out of the way, looking into your eyes. He slowly leans in and gently brings his lips to yours. You freeze in shock. But soon you melt into the kiss, his hand placed gently on your hip and the other cupping your face. Your hands are brushing through Harry's hair and the other gently holding his face.
You guys finally stop when you hair a few wolf whistles from the twins and ron shouting out "get some Harry".
You spring apart and quietly giggle while you are bright red in the face as Well as Harry.

Timeskip 3 weeks later.
You were studying/reading in the common room with Harry, until he got bored and started whining.
"(Y/nnnnnnn) I'm bored come cuddle with me"
"No let me just finish this book I only got 309 more pages to go"
"You left me no choice (y/n)"
Harry ripped the book out of your hands and started kissing you. When you guys sadly realised that you needed air you broke apart and started cuddling.
"See much better than reading"