Chapter 4: Crash Into Me

"You are going to be impossible for me to keep up with."

A breathy whisper in his ear is what awoke Norris that evening as he felt a hand pull through his short curly hair. He presses his body instinctively into the older mans. His half erection pressed into Ian's hip as he rubbed his bearded face into Ian's collarbone pressing a sleepy kiss to his neck in affection before he had fully realized where he was that evening. Daniel didn't want to allow him to be that vulnerable, that real with his teammate, yet he was doing just that nonetheless. And with just a few more moments he has tensed against the other man as he realizes that it was Ian who he was here with.

"Shhh... Just relax Danny boy." Ian must have felt what Daniel was feeling, because he wrapped his arms around him firmly steadying the larger man. He placed a gentle kiss against Norris' forehead before leaving a trail along his curly hairline. He didn't say much more, but all of his actions helped Daniel to relax, it was as if Ian was saying that this was how they were supposed to be, that it as natural.

"It's okay..." Ian leaned in to place a gentle, soft kiss against Daniel's temple. His hands slid down the hairy chest of the young man fingers sliding across his firm abs gently. "Can you roll over on your other side for me?" Ian nudged him gently as Daniel rolled and Ian followed him, pressing his body behind the younger mans spooning him.

Daniel just murmured softly melting back into his teammates warm body. He was still yet to say anything. Instead he just leaned his head back allowing Ian more access to his neck and Ian obliged, pressing kisses to it gently. Ian's hand followed the trail down Daniel's abs and warped around his half hard cock fingers starting to stroke up and down his length. Carefully, Ian leans in and licks a trail around the edge of Daniel's ear, causing the younger mans entire body to shudder.

"You are the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my life. And I thought so the first moment I laid eyes on you."

Daniel shivered as the words were spoken and pressed his body back against the smaller mans in a more wanton fashion. Waking up next to Ian was an entirely new thing for him, and somehow Ian knew just how to relax him. He didn't feel needy, he just felt like he could melt away listening to Ian whisper words into his ear.

Daniel normally traveled in the shadows, words, feelings; emotions dragging him back down into those depths. But in that moment it was if the second baseman was able to melt every sense of doubt away from him. He was just there, raw, himself, the true Daniel in his arms that evening. He didn't speak still for fear of breaking, instead he just moaned and continued to press his body against Ian's. He rolled his hips in turn with Ian's hand, and bit down on his lower lip in frustration to keep from begging, to keep from saying things he may regret later.

"It's okay, just give into it." Ian whispered his tongue still gently trailing around the shell of Daniel's ear before he nibbled gently on his earlobe. While one hand continued to work up an down Daniel's cock, the other free hand wandered over Daniel's body. Sometimes gently, sometime with stronger strokes, he caressed Daniel's thighs, hips, up his chest.

Norris pushed his body back against Kinsler, his own hand reaching back behind him, wrapping around Ian's thigh he gripped tightly, holding desperately to him as if to keep him grounded. The other pulled on the hotel bed sheets. Ian kissed down the scruffy neck before nuzzling his own chin into the other mans neck scruff on scruff.

"Please..." Murmured Daniel for the quickest of moments, before he fought back his other words. It was the first words spoken by him that day and Ian smiled against his skin.

"What's that? Tell me..." He spoke against Daniel's bare shoulder, a smile forming across his lips.

Daniel took a deep breath and shook his head just pressing his body back against Ian. He wasn't ready, he wouldn't say that, he didn't even know what he was going to say. That he wanted it? That he wanted Ian to fuck him again, to make him feel alive? That he wanted everything the older man would give him, whenever he would give him. That when he was with him was the first time he had felt truely alive in years.