Chapter 1

Third POV

It was a cool and breezy night on the streets of Claremont Square. The small winds howling in the background with the bright streetlights lighting up the streets. Everything was quiet, while the wind was whispering in the backg-

"WHAT!"... well maybe not all that quiet.

That noise just there could be heard miles away if it weren't for the anti-muggle charms. This screech came from nowhere it seemed. Well, at least to the muggles, or non magic people. To others, however, there was a house between number 11 and 13. That house was number 12 Grimmauld Place, the Black residence and headquarters to the Order of the Phoenix. This is where the story begins.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry POV

It was nearing the school year once again. The war with Voldemort, and there was sadness all around for a while. Everyone mourned for their close ones losses. There were funerals for what seemed like everyday, and I thought about this every night. The Weaslys were absolutely devastated about Fred, and George and Ginny were never the same. Ginny had missed the older brother that would always play pranks on her, while George had lost the other half of him. He would never leave his room. This lasted fpr a few months, until Ginny had finally convinced that Fred would not want his twin to mourn over his death. He would want him to go on and live a happy life, and to keep the Weasly twin legacy.

During the year after the war, the Wizarding World started to be rebuilt. Professor McGonagoll and the other teachers had rebuilt Hogwarts, with her being the new Headmistress as Dumbledore has died. The Ministry of Magic had also changed, and even more security was placed. In addition, much to my surprise, Professor McGonagoll had invited the previous seventh years to return back to Hogwarts and finish our education. Hermione had immediately accepted, of course. Ron accepted because of Hermione (they were official about a couple of months after the war had passed), and I accepted as well. Like usual, school would start on September 1st, and we were all excited to go back. One night, Ron and I had talked about our return.

"Harry," Ron started "do you think a lot of the old seventh years would come back this year?"

I thought about it for a while and responded "I honestly don't know Ron. I'm thinking that some will though. Like Neville, Dean, and Seamus."

"Do you think Malfoy will come back?"

Ron did not necessarily say his name in disgust like how he would in our 3rd year, but he also did not say it in a super friendly way.

Thinking about how his mother, Narcissa, had saved me in the Forbidden Forest, I had sort of softened up on him. That doesn't mean that I still don't hate him though.

"Maybe. I mean, he would get a lot of attention because of his father, but he would probably come back as well," I replied.

The room went silent for a couple of minutes, and then Ron started up a conversation about Quidditch.

--------------------------------------------------TIMESKIP-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was about 8:00, and Hermione had just arrived. She came in with a suitcase and Crookshanks in her arms. She was not like the Hermione I had known in our 1st year, but not in a bad way. She seemed more confident about what she was doing, and her hair wasn't bushy like before. She also showed that mischevious side of her at times, which she definately would not have liked back in our first year.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Mrs. Weasley had called us down for dinner. When I got down, I saw Professor McGonagall standing by the table. Molly had a somewhat nervous look on her face, which concerned Harry a bit. As Harry sat down at the table, Molly had set down a plate of food for him. Green beans, mashed potatoes, and ham - his favorite. That was when he knew something was up, because Molly only made this for special occasions. This had also shocked the rest of the family to see what was on the menu. Before anyone could ask, Professor McGonagall bagan to speak.