Numb

This is the crappiest one-shot I have. I apologize for the crap that is this story.

And I started this back in September, I just want to be done with this. I forgot my plans for this and this is probably the best this is going to get.

Enjoy, or not.

-

Screams. People running everywhere. Multiple bangs could be heard. The music came to a stop.

The girls froze on stage, before Ally snapped out of it and rushed the girls off stage. They ran into the closest room they could find. (Amidst of all the chaos, the girls ignored the security, who were distracted by all the fans, all the children in the crowd.)

Dark. Everyone was afraid to turn the light on in case the shooter was out there, waiting for a signal. No one talked; just small prayers and whimpers. The four girls sat on the other side of the door. They were all hoping for everything to end quickly.

"We're okay, we're gonna be okay," Lauren whispered, eyes on the door.

Ally and Normani were holding each other, Dinah had her hands over her ears, tears streaming down her face. Lauren was leaning against the wall.

The screams could be heard. There were multiple bangs.

Dinah let out a sob. She shook her head. "I wanna go home," she cried, turning to the girls.

Normani reached over and grabbed Dinah's shoulder, pulling the girl into her arms. She hugged Dinah close. "We're going to be okay."

Footsteps ran towards the door they were hiding behind. All four girls froze, but the steps just passed them.

"We're going to be okay," Lauren whispered one last time.

-

Camila stared at the television. Her eyes stuck on five words.

Shooting at Fifth Harmony Concert.

Camila felt numb, as she stared at it.

"A-are they still in there?" Camila asked whoever was around her.

"No one has seen them."

"We have to go," she whispered, tears in her eyes. "We have to go."

-

Ally looked at Dinah and Normani, who were huddled up, to Lauren, who was leaning against the wall, breathing heavily. Ally's eyes looked to the side the other girl was favoring. She saw a dark spot grow on her side, red liquid seeping through her fingers. She felt her own face pale at that. No.

"Lauren?"

Lauren groaned a little as she pushed herself up. Ally saw the dark red spot on the ground.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Ally asked, rushing to the injured girl.

Lauren blinked a few times, "I didn't want to scare you guys."

Ally pressed against Lauren's side, causing the girl to hiss in pain. Dinah whimpered at the sound.

Lauren started to pant. "It hurts."

"I know sweetie, but we have to get the bleeding to stop."

"O-okay," Lauren whispered, her eyes closing.

Ally's tears fell, as she pressed against Lauren's side, trying to stop the bleeding.

-

Camila grabbed her phone from her pocket. She quickly found Dinah's number and pressed the call button. She stared at the building in front of her. She stared at the cops surrounding the place, the people taking video, calling family.