"Really Are You Serious"

*This is what you look like *

Quincy POV

Today I'm going to surprise Lauren today is her birthday and I told her i would be able to make it since i was visiting was visiting family in New Jersey since I'm from there .

Being back in NYC is the best because the love of my life lives here.

Now I know she's having a party at this building and I know what bolor dress she's wearing so I have an matching outift.

I'm wearing a silk burgundy suit that matches with Lauren's burgundy dress.

Nobody knows I'm coming homing so it's great but ive also have a promise ring for her since we've been together since  6th grade.

×30 mintues later×

As soon as I got to the party everybody bome up to me and hugged me.

I didn't see Lauren yet so I looked for her friends to ask them where is she at.

I saw normani and pushed my way towards her,she was surprised to see me at the party but was scared to look me in my eyes.

"Mani my nigga how you been." I asked mani giving her a tight hug. It was kinda difficult to give her a hug since I gotta bend down she's 5'4 and I'm 6'11.

Don't get me wrong Normani is fine and if I wasn't with Lauren I would definitely be with mani.

She looked up and gave me a small sad smile.

"I'm alright and I missed you to my nigga,but I gotta go find Dinah you know she my daddy." Norman with a ghetto voice I started laughing I kissed her cheek before she left.

I saw Dinah and she waved at me not forgetting to blow me a kiss and then she went to Normani.

I saw a Hennessey bottle and I gulp it to the last drop making sure not to spill anything.

Now some people would be drunk, drinking all that but not me I don't have a light stomach so maybe about three bottles of Hennessey would get me slightly drunk.

I still have seen Lauren but I gotta pee,now I have no idea were the bathroom is so let's hope I found it fast.

×5 Mintues Later×

I've passed about 3 rooms there's only two left let's check this two.

I went near the first one and opened it and finally a bathroom.

I took a piss and washed my hands,then I fixed my jacket.

I wanted to see what's in the other room I heard moaning and it sound all to familar.

I opened the door and saw Lauren and This dude that looks about 35 in the bed together.

Lauren on top of him and him on the bottom with a joint in his mouth.

I cleared my throat and Lauren looked back and the look on her face knowing she was caught.

I went to open my mouth but I closed it and shook my head.

"Baby it's not what I look like." Lauren must think I'm five years old.Im pretty sure what it looks like is what's happening.

I took off my jacket and the promise ring dropped out,Lauren saw it and started bawling her eyes out.

The 35 years old man was getting dressed while being quite.

I put my jacket and things on the counter,I pulled him up my his shirt while just bashing his face.

Hearing him scream made me feel joy and happiness,that's the last time I'm ever gonna feel like this.

"Stop it your gonna kill him I don't need you going to jail." Lauren screamed in my ear I stopped seeing he was knocked out cold I wiped my bloody hands with his shirt which he didn't get to put on yet.

Lauren cried while just staring at me,she got up trying to come close to me.

"Lauren just put your clothes on and do me have favor never talk to me,look at me,or breath the same air as me ever again."I said with full hatred I grabbed my jacket and the promise ring.

I went back to wear the party was happening,and everybody was looking at me they must of heard everything.

I put my jacket on and walked through the crowd while a group of a girls came up to me.

I saw a cute girl and realized it was kehlani and smirked at her and I guess she got the idea.

I saw her walk to my car waiting for me,Lauren finally came out the room and tried coming to me.

I said my goodbyes to Normani and Dinah,and Camila,I kissed every single one of them on the lips for about 15 seconds none of them true to stop me.

I jogged walked to my car to kehlani came up to me and pulled me by neck and smashed out lips together.

I pushed kehalni against my car and she pulled away from the kiss,she started to kiss my neck making her way to my ear.

"Lauren right behind us maybe another time call me."She slipped a paper into my pocket while walking off to get car.

I leaned against my car while letting out a loud sigh,while fixing my suit.

I looked at Lauren one last time, I went to her and went to her lips she leaned on while I back up and kissed my fingers and put them on her lips.

I went to my car and put my middle finger up and drover off.

I mean did she believe I would kiss her, I mean are you " Really Are You Serious"