"He's Even More Sexy Now"

×What you look like now 4 months later×

Langston POV
Since what happens at the party four months ago I left on a road trip going anywhere honestly.

I met some girls on the way and had my fun but nothing serious.

I've changed but in a good way no more mister nice to all the girls or boy .

Now it's back to hell well only one year left and I'm good.

I applied to UCLA,GeorgeTown,and LSU  right now but since I'm majoring in music I've also applied for NYU, and NYADA.

My family and I still live in the projects,I'm live in New Jersey but go to school in New York.

The Projects I live in somebody die at least very week.

I drive a all black dodge challenger with Platinum rims and black tinted windows.

I've earned my money from business let's say,I got a bunch of tattoos and I'm just a new man

Now what should I wear let's go with the red and black Jordan 1's.

I look okay for school so let's roll out.

I kissed my mom goodbye on the cheek and drove to this school.

Once I got there everybody was looking at the wondering who was,I put my shades on and grabbed my bookbag.

Once I opened my door everyone gasped and was quite I just walked inside the high school.

I went to get my schedule and my locker number,when I got to my locker I saw Dinah next to my locker.

When I walked up she noticed me but didn't dare to say anything.I put my books away except my math books.

I walked to math class and took my seat in the back,it was a little hot so I took off my plaid shirt or whatever it's called.

I forgot about my tattoos,the whole class was just staring at my until the teacher cleared his throat.

Some people were paying attention to him but some were gossiping about  my tattoos.

I noticed her and the rest of her friends were in this class and they were looking at me since I had my shades on they didn't know I was glaring at them.

The teacher was telling me something but I didn't listen to a word he was saying.

"Sir please out you shirt back on its distraction some of my student".I didn't have the energy to argue with him right now so I put the stupid thing back on.

I took out my head phone and started to listen to music to ignore the class.

Once class was over I walked out no paying attention to anyone.I check my schedule and saw that I had four more classes before lunch and luckily I have gym right now,that I brought extra clothes.

Dinah  POV

I was putting away my books when I felt a presence next to me  about four months after what happen with her that day.

To be honest he looks even hot now,wow wait till I tell Lauren about this well she'll probably seen him before awgwg I could tell her.

Once I got To My math class I sat next to Lauren and my baby girl and Camila.

"So guys guess who's back."I said to them and they we waiting but I was interrupted by Langston walking into the class room.

"Well you know now and he looks even more...."Before I could finish my sentence Lauren interrupted me.

"HE'S EVEN MORE SEXY NOW ."She said kinda loud but not loud enough for Langston to hear.

Once he took of his plaid shirt Lauren started to moan which was so weird and she started to turn red.

She looked away and started to calm down,while the girls and I stared to giggle.

Lauren POV

OMG he is so sexy like fuck me upside down.

Don't get me started on those tattoos,and the beard like I wanna suck on it.

But I know what I did was messed up believe me I regret it,i was just horny and drunk and I missed Langston so I their the stupidest thing ever to cheat on him.