Requests (updated, please read!)

Requests are closed in this book

New Readers:

Yo!! Welcome to Ja'far Reacts To Ships. I know in the beginning it seems really horrible, but it gets better!!

Um.. Here is some basic info:

NMH = NekoMadHatter (me because idk who would co-host with Ja'far and I'm a loser lol)

Second book? = Yes! There is a second book, but there won't be a third, sadly.

Requests = I usually don't accept repeat ships, but don't worry!! I made a list of ships I've already written in the other book that you can look at, and I can also remind you of what ships I've written and ones I haven't.

Updating schedule = I usually write the reaction ships maybe a day or two later, but if I don't, it's probably because something has come up.

Any other magi books? = Yep!! I have a ongoing Ja'far x Reader "Famous for a Minute" and my other popular series, Magi Humor! I have a variety of books on my profile that you can look at if you aren't really into Magi.

Editing = I've been meaning to edit the chapters to make it better and possibly longer, but I've been procrastinating a whole lot. I'll try my best to fix my mistakes and horrible writing soon!!

Editor Requests = All requests to be my editor will be declined, sorry.

How to connect with me = shoot me a message on my Kik, NekoMadHatter if you have any questions, comments, etc.

Anything Else = I know this is getting way too long, so I'm sorry!! I'm very happy that you decided to start reading my book! It means a lot, so thank you. Have fun reading!

Old Readers:

Hey everyone, NekoMadHatter (Hatter or Neko) here. After a long while, I finally published the second book to this.

I think I wrote the majority of the ships already, but writing more doesn't hurt. Go check out the second book and request stuff there if requests are open.

Have fun, and thank you for reading!!