Chapter 12

(WARNING: this chapter contains abuse and physical violence. If you don't like reading about this, please skip this chapter)

"Please leave her alone" I pleaded for him to let her go.
"UNCLE STOP!" I shouted but I could do anything, I couldn't get up off the floor, I was so weak, so hurt.

I watched as he dragged her by the hair and into one of the bedrooms. And before he closed the door I yelled at the top of my lungs

"STOP!!!!!"

I sat straight up in bed, balling my eyes out and panting. Jungkook came running in the second he heard me scream.

"Y/N!"

"Im sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" I looked down whipping the tears from my eyes. "It's fine but are you alright?" Jungkook asked as he jumped into bed and pulled me into his embrace. "Was it a nightmare?" Jungkook said rubbing my back.

"No, but I wish it was" I said as tears started to form again in my eyes. Jungkook stopped his monitions, thinking if he heard me right. I pulled away from him and sat In front of him. "Jungkook I need to tell you something" okay here it goes I have to tell him.

"You know how you asked me a few weeks ago, why I wear two of the same necklaces" I said taking a hold of my necklaces. "Yes" he answered with a confused look on his face.

From here onwards y/n is telling the story

One of them were my sisters

When I was ten years old and my sister was nine, we were given the same two butterfly necklaces, from our parents. It's represents beauty and freedom.

When I was thirteen, my parents went on a business trip and left my uncle to babysit for the month, while they were gone.

I loved my uncle so much. He would always take us out for ice cream and play at the park with us girls.

Until one night, my uncle had come home extremely drunk and turned into a person I didn't know.

I was in my bedroom while my sister was in the living room watching tv. Everything was fine until I heard her scream.

I ran out of my room, straight into the living room to see my sister trying to push my uncle away from her.

I ran over to my uncle to stop him from grabbing into my sister.

My sister said my uncle was trying to touch her.

I was pushed onto the floor but I hit my leg hard on the coffee table. I had cut my knee but I couldn't just let him take her.

I got back up again and started to hit my uncles arms to release my sister. My uncle had stopped and grabbed onto my arms, dragging me towards the kitchen.

I was dropped onto the floor again like an object, as my uncle went over to the draw and pulled out a knife. I got back up and ran to my sister to protect her, but it was no use because of my knee.

My uncle came towards as, I turned around and hugged my sister so tight. I told her everything will be okay.

He then stabbed the back of my right shoulder. I screamed and tears busted, the pain was horrible and I wished it would stop.

I still had a hold on my sister no matter what. My uncle realised this and dragged the knife lower into my back. At this point I couldn't bare the pain and released my sister.

I instantly dropped to the floor, with the knife still in my back.

-------------------------------

I paused as my tears started to effect my words. Jungkook took both of my hands into his and said "it's okay, you don't have to finish"

"No I need to finish" I wiped my tears and continued

------------------------------

My sister bent down to help me but my uncle took a hold of her hair and dragged her into the closest bedroom.

All I could hear was my sister screaming for help and crying her heart out. I layered on the floor helpless not being able to save her.

Then everything stop. She stop screaming and calling out for help. My uncle came out of the room zipping his pants up and walked straight out the front door.

I tried so hard to move to see if my sister was okay but I was in so much pain. I kept calling out to her but she never answered back.

A few hours later one of my neighbours walked into my house to know why so much screaming was going on. She then called the police the second she saw me on the floor, covered in blood with a knife in my back.

---------------------------------------

I took a deep breath and looked at Jungkook. His grip had gotten tighter on my hands.

--------------------------------------

My sister was rapped by my uncle, he then pushed a pillow against her face to stop her from screaming but in the end it killed her.......

---------------------------------
Guys it was my birthday 2 days ago. I'm finally 16 years old YAYAYAYAYA 😂❤️