Goodbye.

Hoseok looked up into the sky, his hands fell down to his lap after reading Yoongi's note to him. Yes, for his dearest beloved, he'll do anything. Even if it means doing the thing he no longer has a reason to do; living. He hanged out at a swing, which was at the park near where they bought the Kumamon doll. He remembered how nice the shop lady was, and didn't even question two grown men buying a doll, and in fact, smiled and said, "May you two end up together."

A tear slipped out from his eye as he now knew that her wish was impossible. They had a future together, but unfortunately, destiny didn't want them to end up together.

That doesn't mean that they're separated from each other.

Although one was living, the other was not, the latter's soul would always watch over the one who is living, and would always protect him from any harm.

On the other hand though, Taehyung and Hansung have both been recovering at a steady pace, both mentally and physically. Namjoon and Seokjin on the other hand, somewhat ended up together in the suspense. Jimin and Jungkook though... well, the latter was pretty much shook after the event, and Jimin's oh-so-kind heart decided that they should take a break. From a relationship, maybe; but Jimin will always protect Jungkook. After all, he did promise, didn't he?

Yoongi's family will also never recover from the death of their dear member, but hey, at least Holly's there with them, right?

He also heard that Suran received a CD which contained a particular beat, along with a message which said that unfortunately, the rapper can't work anymore.

"Hyung, I miss you already. I feel like I'm gonna become a crazy cat person when I get older." Hoseok chuckled to himself as more tears escaped his eyes.

He couldn't bear loving another man, especially since Yoongi... especially since he already knew his one true love that will never disappear from his life.

"Thank you, Hoseok."