The gay new kid next door

First I want to give you my characters names and what they look like and stuff like that.

Evanescence: girl Black long hair, Hazel eyes, pale skin tall ish, wears black and white converse shoes, black and white tank tops, plaid shirts over them sometimes, black shorts or skinny jeans, bracelets, black nail polish, likes Pandas 🐼🐼 loves ice cream cookie dough fav colors white, black, light blue, and red. Loves her best friend Elli there best friends till the day they die you know theres a song called until the day I die it's a really good song look it up her nick name is Evan she's like one of the guys but not.

Elli: boy Emo Black hair, green eyes, pale skin, tall, wears black tanks with plaid shirts, converse sneaks, loves Penguins 🐧🐧 loves chocolate ice cream, fav colors black,white, red, navy blue, light blue, neon green. yellow. loves batman, loves music Paramore, falling in reverse, pierce veil, many more, lovesssss his best friend Evanescence, when Evanescence is sick he's sick when he's sick she's sick when one can't go somewhere the other doesn't go if the one isn't at school neither is the other and everyone respects that they know they are meant to be friends. There always there for eatch other he always tells her you smell like roses Evan they smell so good you are the prettiest girl I know I'll never leave you we have been friends for like ever and that's always what we are gonna be he gave her a necklace saying friends forever till the day we die but she always says I'll still be your friend in my heart when you die he says same to you and Evan's parents love Elli he doesn't have much of a home though his moms a drunky his dad's in jail he would abuse him he gets called Elmo sometimes that his nickname because when he was little he would always where red plaid shirts and black skinny jeans.

New kid:that's gay named Chase boy brown Emo hair, light blue eyes, pale skin, tall, white t shirts, black skinnies with suspenders cover else sneaks, loves Turtles 🐢🐢 loves vanilla and chocolate twist ice cream, fav colors hot pink, black, white, red, green, yellow, blue. Loves Batman, Andy Biersack. Loves MUSIC drawing piano singing. doesn't have a dad he passed away cause he was a drunky and he would abuse Chase even raped him he's gay of course doesn't have any friends except his pet turtle Lucky.

Ang: Girl long red emo hair black highlights in the bottom pale skin hazel eyes batman shirt and black shorts with suspenders and converse shoes.

Elli's mom; the drunk name Eliza appearance long brown hair green eyes very pale

Evanescence parents: mother Denise brown hair pale skin blue eyes father Edward black hair tan skin dark brown eyes they love Evan and Elli ☺️

Chase mom: tan brown hair blue eyes nice kind lady has a good job friend with Evanescence parents and mother the most has a son names Chase loves him in all her heart.