Naj! Part 1

Pj pov

"Moring son..." "Moring dad how was work..oh wait YOU GO THERE!!"  "It's not that bad plus inky is working there as well...so u lucky we have eyes on you" " the only reason your there is because u want to have time alone with mom" "shut it.." I walked to school cazue why not I always see that nerd..plus I already have nightcore with me since School started after all its September..

Nightcore pov

Since we been online buddy's it's been awhile since I went to school he was talking about school and sure it was great I didn't really care for school but there was a girl that She remind me of my mother...

Fresh pov

Me and midnight had a sleep over with papyrus Booky and Alphys!! It was fun! I blush a bit as she kissed my cheek and She told me thank you for the sleep over and everything..

~at school~

I put on my gym clothes and  meet Midnight out side since I only had gym with one friend.. me and Midnight was talking until the bullies showed up I was scared and so was Midnight we ran...but mr.error caught us..

Pj pov

I Saw Nightcore blush at one of the Nerds maybe it was a turn..I ask him if he like one of course he would say no...I just started at him...

Me- hope u enjoy I'm at school byee