chapter two

Johanna Elenares P. O. V

I walked into the house hardly holding back my excitement to tell Kate what had happened.

" Jo you are back " she came out of the kitchen wearing an apron an a towel hanging around her neck I figure out she must be cooking.

" you won't believe what had happened to me today " I threw my bag to the couch ran to her holding her hand.

" did you get a job " she asked tucking her hair behind her ears looking at me.

" no something more than That I got kissed by Christopher Rodriguez " she pulled her hand out of my hand looking at me an Farrow she did not believe a word I had said to her.

" have you gone insane did you go to his office!" She threw the towel to the the couch sounding very upset.

" no far from that I was walking in a local market an there he was he grabbed me an kissed me " I splutter hurriedly hoping to convince her.

" you meet Christopher in a local market " she was feeling my body temperature with her palm hoping I must be suffering from a high fever or my brain was drained because of the hot sun.

I Know Kate was the last person in this world who would ever believe what I was saying but as much as it sounded like a lie it was the honest truth.

" you don't have a fever physically but am sure your brain does " she muttered turning her back to walk out on me.

" believe me it's true " I might have pushed it.

" believe what Johanna that a very rich man like Chris would come to a local market for what just to kiss you an then run away"

" yes that what happen I think he..... " she cut me off before I could continue.

" you are not allowed to go anywhere near him an I will burn every poster of him that you have. Because you are losing it Johanna " she screamed on top of her voice trying to calm herself down.

" but Kate... "

" enough Jo. I said enough no more Christopher get it just shut up " she sight in vexation
Not caring how harsh she was sounding at the moment I understand why Kate is being like that.

She had told me my world an his was far apart he will never fall in love with an ordinary girl like me.

I quickly remember I had brought his watch along with me I search through my bag an brought the watch out.

" look Kate " she squint her eyes an pulled back throwing her hand in the air frustrated with Me already.
." Now you are going to say it belong to him "

" it does belong to him look " I showed her his name being carved on it.

She took it into her hand an realized it was quite expensive an she know our financial status I can't afford such an expensive watch at all.

" I just can't believe this Johanna I mean " she stopped looking at me with guilt in her eye an shrugged her lips.

" am sorry I should have known you can't lie to me but you will have to return this back to him tomorrow morning an I am coming with you " my eyes widen.

I am going to Christopher office tomorrow to see him an return his watch will he remember me as the girl he stole a kiss from.

**************

I lay flat on my bed not being able to sleep at all thinking of the possibility of Christopher recognizing me or not.

" oh, OMG I should look for a fancy cloth to wear tomorrow who know he might propose to me it could be love at first sight " I grabbed my pillow covered my face an kicking my legs in the air like a mad woman the night seem to long not wanting to end at all.