Part 6

Eleven's POV

Max seemed nice enough. she was very friendly with mike and don't know why she thought I was Mikes girlfriend. anyway, she told me she wanted to be her friend. " yo, El you wanna be friends. it would be fun to talk to a girl for once. do you wanna be friends?" i saw the way mike was looking at max. its the way he usually looks at me. i wanted to be friends with max but its just i dont feel like she will be expecting of me and mike. i didn't know what a girlfriend means but think it means somethings bad. maybe mike didnt want me anymore maybe he though max was better or prettier because she had long hair. i dont know. tears started to fell my eyes. i feel mike asked me what was wrong but i was trapped in this place. the lab. i could feel mike shaking me and yelling and screaming for max to call 911. mike was crying now. at that point i collpased on the ground. i heard mikes mom rush in the room as i started shaking with fear. papa was there, he was everywhere. telling me to come back to him. "No! STOP! I HATE YOU!" i screamed those words, they where headed for papa, wherever he was. "EL, EL! your okay Eleven, shhhhh your okay." mike started to yell again. papa and the bath the monster and everything. i couldnt breath. i was scared to death.

Mikes POV