➡ Chapter Two: Wasting Tears

➡ CHAPTER TWO: WASTING TEARS

It all happen so fast, Ryan broke my heart. My mother and father yelled at me. I broke down, I tried to end it all and it didnt work. When I came out, my friends from the hospital all supported me and gave me their numbers. We even had a joke about wearing shoes. You wouldn't understand, you weren't there like I was. To listen to others lives and comfort them. They listened to my problems and comfort me. Especially the older kids in there.

My parents didnt want me anymore. Lucky for me, my sisters did. They took me under their wings, which was weird for me cause they were my half sister and step sister. But they did, even though they already had two kids there. They still wanted me. Ryan tries to text me and call me but I can't answer without breaking down into tears. My mother always did say I was too emotion for my own good. But I'm sensitive and too caring.

I can't help that. As of now, my phone was going off with his ring tune. His picture showing on my screen. His smiling dimple face, his bright enchanting eyes. God why did this happen to me? The tears streamed down, as I held back sobs from a boy who broke my heart. He was one, he was my everything but was I anything to him? Was I ever his?

I sobbed throwing my phone on the bed. I was crying, not cause of just him. Everything building in me was coming out. My parents, him, my family, my friends, my depressing thoughts, everything. The thud of my phone hitting the floor as it bounced off my bed, shattering my heart. I wished I never fall for him, but at the same time, I wish he never left. Why do I feel this way?

"Lily? Its Ana, can I come in?" Her soft voice came from my blurry door. I sucked up my tears and sat up quickly swiping my flowing tears. They won't stop!

"Hang on..." My voice cracked, I was a mess - a big mess. My hair was out of wack and I was crying like a big baby. I was in sweats and a tank and looked like crap. I knew Ana could hear my cracked voice, I knew she did. I cursed in my head for weakness.

Ana walked in. Ana was like my role model. She wasn't skinny, but she wasnt fat. She perfectly in the middle. Beautiful round face with grey green eyes. She had the perfect skin tune too. She looked good in anything, any color. She had dyed ruby red hair. Whereas I had golden red hair, and I mean ginger. Back to Ana, she was so confident and held so much pride. I wish I could be like her.

"Oh Lily," she immediately hugged me. Ana's hugs were the best. Haley would agree. The way she hugged it felt like a soft pillow and warmness all around. "He's not worth your tears."

"But he is, he was the one," for some reason still after being away all summer and now starting school. Freshmen year, I was still convinced he was the one. My true love, my soulmate, why did I still think this?

Ana gave me a sad look, I immediately think I disappointed her and look down ashamed of myself. Stupid silly girl. "Lily, I understand how long you and Ryan were together but-" her sentence stopped as my phone rang again with his tune. She gave me look before grabbing the phone and looking at his picture.

It was us, our first date to the fair. We had been so young, the summer before 6th grade. We went to the fair every year, but it was different that year as we were together. He wore a white shirt with jeans and a jacket, but in the picture I wore the jacket with my dress. Cause I grow cold and he have up his jacket to keep me warm. My dress was a new dress with a cocktail, flowing in the back. It was blue, both our favorite color.

I looked so happy, cause I was. I was really happy with him. But was he happy with me? I didnt know. It could have been an act. A setup. Ana ended the call and sent a text. I didn't know what she sent but I can tell she spoke her mind form the way she typed it. "Now, what was I saying? Oh right, Ryan is just a boy, Lily. Many boys are gonna one into your life and be he love of your life. There isn't just one.."

The evince made since to me but that didnt take away the pain and hurt. "Yea I know, I just thought.." I sighed.

"Yea I know."

Silence hit us, I grieving and Ana looking at me. A light bulb seem to have went off in her head as she smiled like a mad man. I gave her a look now as she smiled looking at me. A little to wide for my liking. "You know I'm going to a soccer game tomorrow, wanna come? I have an extra ticket.."

I wasnt a sporty person. Not at all, I'm a smart person but sports just didn't click fo me like others. I didn't care for it, to be honest if it disappeared I won't care cause I don't even like it. But I didn't want to reject Ana's kind offer. Especially since she's my step sister.

"I would love to..."