WHAT HAPPENED?!?

The story before
"Stinger?" Hami said while seeing Stinger sitting silently without a word.
"Eh what?" Stinger replied after waking up from a daydream.
"You seem so mysterious these days. What is on your mind?" Hami asked.
"Oh it's nothing, don't worry about it." Stinger replied.
"Everyone there is an attack!" The commander, Shou Ronpo said.
Lucky, Spada, Raptor, Hami, and Stinger headed out since their kyutamas was chosen.
"Where are these explosions coming from?" Hami asked while seeing no enemies in sight.
"Up there!" Spada yelled pointing at a hooded figure standing on top of a building.
"That can't be Don Armage, right?" Stinger questioned.
"No, if you look closely their hoods are different." Lucky replied.
"Then who is that?" Raptor asked pointing at the hooded figure.
The hooded figure saw the Kyurangers and started jumping from building to building.
"You won't get away!" Lucky yelled.
A gunshot hit the hooded figure and it fell down while the Kyurangers were behind it.
"That was a lucky shot!" Lucky exclaimed.
"Reveal yourself." Stinger said.
"I rather not." The hooded figure said.
The Kyurangers started running towards the hooded figure and fighting it. The hooded figure shot a bullet at Hami which made her untansform. Stinger ran to help her up.
"Why are the bullets so powerful?" Raptor asked.
"Those bullets...it can't be." Stinger thought.
"I wasted enough time on you peasants."The hooded figure said and disappeared.
"Eh?! Peasants?!" Spada yelled.
At the Orion
Hami wasn't that injured but her arm still aches from the gunshot.
Stinger was in his room thinking about the hooded figure. He figured out something and planned to wait until everyone's asleep to leave.
"Raptor, are you done investigating about the bullet and the enemy?" Spada asked.
"Not yet, it's hard to find out who the hooded figure was but I know some things about the bullet." Raptor replied.
"What about i?." Hami asked.
"The bullet contains some sort of chemical in it that makes a reaction to the bullet itself." Raptor explained.
"I don't get it." Balance said.
"Ah so there is a chemical in the bullet that makes the actual bullet stronger." Champ exclaimed.
"Oh!" Balance said.
"Lucky, Naga, and Stinger aren't here, where are they?" Spada asked.
"Lucky and Naga are trying to find some evidence about the enemy." Hami answered. "But I don't know where Stinger is."
"Wait a second, I found something about the enemy...

SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT AND IF THERE WAS ANY ERRORS.
HOPED YOU GUYS ENJOYED!!❤️