Change of attitude pt.1

(in this fanfiction zane is a girl but everyone else is normal) Zane was always hiding her self from others. Well,before she met aphmau. few years go by and they become best friends. Zane met one of aphmau's friends, Travis.(just in case your wondering the cover isn't mine)
"Hi. what's your name?"Travis asked Zane."O-oh my name is Z-Zane.." Zane replied."cool nice to meet you!" Travis said while hugging Zane.'what is this feeling?why am I getting so flustered?!' Zane thought to her self. Zane quickly pulled away. "i-i don't like hugs..." Zane said while blushing. "aph I think I broke Zane! she's all red!"  No poop Sherlock.Travis yelled to aphmau. she came over and talked to zane. "excuse me Travis I'll talk to her" aphmau said. so they went to aphmau's room and had to talk."so gurl tell me, you like him don't you?" aph questioned Zane."I dont! and you can't prove anything else." Zane said while trying to not get unfocused of the situation at hand. "gurl you can tell me! I know what that face your making means" aphmau said all like she was her sister. meanwhile Travis was bored so he called gene over. (yeah they are friends in this fanfic)
"yo dude can you come over?I'm at aphmaus place and she's talking to zane"Travis said.
"who's zane?" gene said.
"oh she's just a chick aph knows"
"oh then I'll be there right away to see that chick your talking about"
"thanks man I'm bored as shit right now"
"did she leave you alone watching my little horsies?"
"yeah..."
"lol ok I'll be over at 5"
"k"