Travis,or gene?!

It was 5:00 in the afternoon when gene came over.Gene knocks on the door."I'll get it!"Travis exclaimed.he opened the door. "sup bro!" said Gene."wassup mah brother!" Travis said. now back to aphmau and Zane."ok now honey we are going to the beach tomorrow ok?" aphmau said."NUUUUUUU I don't like the sun..." Zane complained."SORRY YA LITTLE NUGGET your gonna go to the beach and have fun!" aphmau said proudly. "fine...but this is for you girl." Zane said. so they go downstairs and see Gene has arrived."oh hey kitty!" gene said. "grrrrr..." aphmau grumbled.'who is this guy? why does he look sorta like me? why is he so hot? does aph know him?' Zane asked her self all these questions when she saw gene."oh hell naw boo boo" aphmau said pushing gene out the house. " hey! I'm here to ha-" gene was cut off before he could finish."listen Travis, Zane cannot see gene." aphmau said. " why not he's my bro and I think they would make a good pair." Travis said to aphmau."she might like him and get into all sorts of trouble!" aphmau said nervously."who was that?"Zane asked. while aphmau tried to ignore her question she told Travis about the beach."oh cool! can I come?"asked Travis."sure!"said aphmau.
Next Day
"hey guys!"Travis said while waving."hi..." said Zane uncomfortably.Travis was blushing seeing zane in a swimsuit."hey guys whats- ok well since we are standing here I'll enjoy the show." Gene said that while he just started nosebleeding."do I look ok? is there something wrong?" Zane asked. "girl you look fine" Travis and Gene both say.they walk up to her to kiss her. Zane didn't know what to do so she kissed gene.

As soon as Travis saw that his heart started to break. 'Why am I feeling jealous? We just met but... Why do I feel so, angry at gene? ' Travis thought.

CLIFFHANGER haha I'm so funny....  Yeah I need friends XD

~kyuki chan