Baby

Jungkook licked the males jawline down to his neck, smelling Taehyungs neck. Strawberries and vanilla...
The smell intoxicated Jungkook, he could almost get addicted to it.

Taehyung moaned at the feeling, wanting more. Jungkooks groaned at Taehyungs noise, and carried him. Taehyungs legs around Jungkook waist and his hands around jungkooks neck. He squealed at the action and passion.

Jungkook smashed his lips onto Taehyungs, biting his bottom lip, making Taehyung moan giving jungkook time to slip in his tongue.

Jungkook got upstairs, not knowing where the room was, still making out with Taehyung, Taehyung pointed in a direction. Jungkook opened the door. It was Taehyungs room.
Jungkook dropped his on the bed hovering over him.

Smashing his lips against the others again. Taehyung moaned into the kiss, jungkook pulled away taking off Taehyung shirt, then immediately kissing his lips. The tension grew stronger and stronger. Jungkook and Taehyung took their parents off. "Lube?" Jungkook said into the kiss."cabinet" Taehyung pointed to the one next to the bed. Jungkook rushed to it and grabbed the lube.
"Strawberries?" Jungkook laughed
"Shut upp" Taehyung whined
Jungkook put a nice amount of lube on his hand and out it on his member, leaving some on his fingers.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung wrist putting them above his head, looking deep into his eyes.
"Kill him."
"Don't do it."
"You'll get attached."
"Kill him."
Jungkook couldn't even hear the voices, they sounded like whispering.

Jungkook left bruises on Taehyungs neck, love marks all over his neck.
Jungkook was proud of himself.

He put his member in, letting Taehyung get used to his size.
Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook pushed in deeper.
Taehyungs whole back arched, making him scream.
Moaning at jungkooks huge size,
Jungkook smirked still moving in deeper, loving the tightness around his member.

Taehyung couldn't move his hands, Jungkook held onto his wrist not letting Taehyung feel Jungkook.

"J-Jungkook" Taehyung moaned
"Yes baby?" Jungkook grinned, almost pulling out but pushed back in with full force.

Taehyung moaned, the bed frame hitting the wall.

"I want to touch you please..." Taehyung moaned.

"Beg." Jungkooks eyes were full of lust.

"P-please daddy..." Taehyung arched his back sticking his tongue out.

Jungkook let his wrists go, Taehyung pulled jungkook closer wrapping his arms around his neck.

Jungkook starting thrusting into Taehyung roughly.
Making Taehyung scream at the huge amount of pleasure he was getting.

Jungkook pulled on Taehyungs soft locks while Taehyung clawed his back.

Taehyungs moans for louder,

"D-daddy!!" Taehyung moaned his tongue sticking out.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung member pumping it the same pace he was thrusting into Taehyung.

Taehyung grabbed the sheets moaning

Jungkook got close to taehyungs ear.

"Cum for daddy." He said biting Taehyungs ear.

Taehyung immediately came into jungkooks hand and jungkook came inside Taehyung.

Jungkook pulled out licking his fingers full of Taehyungs cum.

Jungkook smirked "you taste like strawberries"
Taehyung got on his knees and stocked out his tongue
"I want to taste..." Jungkooks member got hard again

"Alright baby" he put his fingers in front of Taehyung mouth,
Taehyung grabbed his wrist, pulling his fingers closer to his mouth, wrapping his lips and tongue around his fingers, looking up at jungkook with innocent eyes.

Jungkook groaned at the sight, his member throbbing
"Round two?"
Taehyung moaned and nodded.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung and faced him to the bed frame.
His face in the mattress and his ass in the air.

Jungkook smirked and spanked Taehyung. Making the boy moan.

Jungkook entered into him again thrusting roughly into the boy.
Both on cloud 9