Chapter Four

Hermione

Ronald tugged me by the hand all the way up the stairs. He seemed much more excited to spend time with me now than he had been in months. "Neville said we should be up here somewhere..."

"Room 542," Draco said behind us. He and Tim were faring much better than I was. My bun was falling and I could feel the perspiration that sank into the creases of my forehead. The boys' breaths were calm and steady, their feet never faltering.

Ron glanced back at me, smiling. "Having a bit of trouble, are you?"

I chuckled, forcing myself up onto the landing. "Well, all I do is sit in a desk all day."

"While Weasley pumps iron all day every day for the ladies behind the lenses," teased Tim.

Draco laughed softly. "If I had been the one to say that, he would have blasted me off of these stairs!"

"Not true," said Ron. "Not if you'd payed me before hand."

"I've got a lot more to me than my name, Ron." Draco replied.

Ron laughed but said nothing. After a while of uncomfortable silence full of nothing but my panting, I turned to Draco. "We know there's more to you than just your money, Draco. Otherwise I wouldn't have you work for me."

Just as Draco began to smile, Ron pulled me quickly forward. I nearly toppled forward onto the final landing, where I saw the big numbers 542 gleaming above the archway. I smiled and opened my mouth to speak. "This must be-"

"Ours, I know, come on. Goodnight, boys!" Ron quickly dragged me into the room and shut the door behind us before I could bid my colleagues goodnight. I'll admit, I was startled.

I pressed myself against the wall as Ron locked the door. I began to peel myself off of the cold stone only when I saw him turn to take off his jacket.

"Ron, what was-"

He spun on me, quickly grabbing my wrists and pushing me back against the wall. I expected my head to slam against the stone of the wall, but it instead met Ron's hand. I raised my arms to protect myself, but before I could cover my face, Ron rushed forward. Instead of the pain I had been afraid of feeling, I felt warm, strong lips against my own.

My eyes fluttered shut as Ron's arms wrapped around me in a way he hadn't held me in several years. My heart pounded heavily against my chest and my breath came quickly. It felt as though a small bird inside of me had spread it's wings and begun to take flight.

I pushed myself back towards Ronald as his hand caressed my face, his lips moving furiously on mine. He pulled away sharply for a moment. When I opened my eyes, I saw his endearing smirk which I had learned to love over the years. He leaned forward again, but only to tempt me, as his lips brushed against my open mouth. My patience evaporated, as my arms wrapped around his neck, crushing my lips to his and jamming my thirsty tongue into his mouth. Ron chuckled, gripping my small waist tightly and walking me over to the bed.

He leaned me backwards gently onto the four poster, king sized bed. I settled into the red silk sheets as his hand traveled up my body from the crevice between my legs. His fingers settled at my neck as he delicately swiped his fingers across my collar bone. I rolled over onto my stomach, Ron's fingers catching and entangling themselves into my hair instead. His other hand moved to just above my rear to unzip my pencil skirt. I slowly lifted my hips up from the bed, biting my lip and looking back at him.

I heard a soft groan escape his lips as he slowly unzipped my skirt to reveal my black lace panties. He gently slid the skirt down my legs and turned me onto my back. I unbuttoned my jacket as he unbuttoned his shirt, revealing toned muscles that were the result of hours spent at the gym. Just as I began to fumble with my undershirt, he dove on top of me, his lips firm on mine, one hand moving to cup my cheek. He slipped the black undershirt's straps off of my shoulders to reveal the black brassiere that matched my underwear.