Main Event

I got off the bus with the other divas. I went to my locker room and I saw Miz,Viper,Sheamus,the shield and Ryder.

What are you guys doing here ''I walked hugging them. We heard that u were having a baby Ryder said

Wade told u didn't he! I said with a smirk. Oh yeah! Viper said. im gonna be the uncle Sheamus said neeling down to touching my belly. I laughed your all his uncles. plus im 5wks I smiled.

Now go on I have to change, But cant we stay here Miz pouted unless u want wade to come in and beat the crap out of u take a chance.

I am not scared of him Miz confronted. Oh really what if I got my cousin Mark Henry.

Everyone ran out and waited. I laughed and went to change after I did my hair and my normal routine I walked out and I saw roman siting down. Roman was my bestie well like a brother to me we used to be dance partners till we joined here.

I sat down beside him and held his hand. whats wrong love I said worried.

Ashley kicked me out the House he said like he was about to cry. Oh love im so sorry I said hugging him He cryed on my shoulder. How bout u come stay at my house?

Really? he said sniffing Of course I said smiling..maybe me and u and some o the guys can go out to eat and then me and u can go get icecream just like the old days aye mate?

He smiled and hugged me u always mde me happy. I giggled and kissed his cheek after main event go put your things in my locker room and round up some of the guys I smiled and skipped of to the gorilla . COMMENT BELLOW