Loki

I look up to the Asgardian throne. Odin looks down on me.

"Loki," Odin stares at me, "you should not have gone!" He becomes extremely angry.

"Father I," I try to walk up to him.

"Ten years! We have been looked up to!You assaulted one of the human's heroes! You should be ashamed. Is Verdandi worth our peace?! Is she worth it?!" He yells.

"Yes! Damn you of course she is!"I yell back.

"What of Sigyn?" Odin takes steps toward me.

"What of her? I loved her but I love Verdandi more!" I sharply turn away.

"Loki stop!" I hear Odin call but I just keep walking until I get to my house.

I see Sigyn in the kitchen. I go to her.

"Oh Loki where did you go?" Sigyn hugs me. I feel uncomfortable hugging her.

"On Earth," I realize how long we have hugged. I want to push her away.

"Oh really?" She finally lets go.

"Yup," I turn away.

"Verdandi right? That was her name wasn't it? She's back isn't she?" Sigyn sighs. I look at her.

"How did you know?" I take a step towards her.

"Odin told me," she shrugs, "you loved her didn't you?" She returns to washing a platter.

"Yes," I whisper.

"I see, do you still?" She turns to look at me.

"Yes."

"Oh, I figured so," she wipes her eyes. I don't move to comfort her.

"I'm sorry Sig," I try to apologize. Out of all if the people I have used I feel bad for using her.

"Loki you should go back to her," Sigyn whispers and I see a tear drip down her face.

"Sigyn just because I lover her doesn't mean..."

"Doesn't mean you don't love me? Loki I never really loved you and you never really loved me." Sigyn cuts me off. She continues to cry until she takes a deep breath.

"I want you to go to her, love her be happy," Sigyn looks at me one last time. She then turns and stands bracing herself with her hands on the basin.

I turn around and take one last look around. I finally get to the door. I walk out. I look at my beautiful Asgard. I won't be spending much more time here.

I walk to the Bifrost. Heimdall stands at his place.

"Loki, back to Earth?" He asks as he puts his sword in.

"Yes, I won't be back soon," I nod. He gives me a smile.

Seconds later I'm in a park somewhere. I walk in a different skin. Well if that's what you want to call it.

I make it to Steve's apartment. It is dark out as I knock on the door. Steve opens it. I change into myself again. He lets out a noise of disgust.

"She's not here," He tries to slam the door. I put my foot out.

"I know where did she go?" I raise an eyebrow.

He sighs as he gives me a paper.

"She will be there," Steve sighs again. I move my foot as he closes the door. I go back into my "skin".

I look at the address. I realize it's by the Stark tower. I walk out of the apartment and down through the streets.

Not much had changed since I have been down here. Except I see something odd in the distance.

It's the place where Verdandi died.

It is a large statue of her. Her sword is pointed to the sky. It has a little inscription on it.

'In honor of her greatest victory we give this spot to Verdandi an Asgardian who saved our lives.'

I smile. The humans see her as a great hero.

I keep walking until I get to the street. I see the tower as I walk towards the building. I look at the address. I'm in the right place. I open the door to the building.

5th floor is where I head. The apartment is nothing like home. It's not bad but it's not the best.

I finally reach the floor. All of the stairs stop creaking as I get to the landing. I look at it again.

Room 543.

I walk in the gray hallways until I find room 543. I let out a breath and knock on the door.

Seconds go by. Finally it opens. Verdandi stands in a robe.

"Yes?" she looks at me. I turn into myself again.

"Loki," she embraces me. I hold her. She pulls me in as she shuts and locks the door.

"May I stay here for awhile?" I ask. She nods as she tightens her robe. I smile at her.

"I was just heading to bed," she smiles.

"Oh I will sleep out here," I motion to the couch. She rolls her eyes.

"Come here," she smiles. She grabs my hands as leads me to her room. I have never slept with her, it will be different. She opens her bedroom door.

I see a nice bed with pillows lots of pillows.

"You can sleep in here," she let's go of my hand. I shut the door as I take off my clothes. Soon I stand with only a light shirt and some loose pants.

She crawls into bed. I follow her. I haven't slept much the past couple years.

Soon we lie there in complete darkness. I feel her fall asleep. I close my eyes.

It doesn't take long until I feel Verdandi sit up and she cries.

"What's wrong?" I sit up and hug her.

"It was just a dream," she is sobbing now. She lays back down.

These dreams need to stop. Whatever keeps happening it needs to stop. I lay back down and stare at the ceiling until morning comes.