[12] Acting 101

Areum's POV-
Once the black totally not suspicious looking van stated driving away with the Wanna-One boys, I whipped out my phone. Checking my recent texts from a good friend of mine, I told him that I was on my way to the café we used to go to during summer. . . or any break from school for that matter.

"On my way!"

"Cool, I'll be at the spot in like. . .10 minutes?"

"'Kay. I'll be there in around 20."

"No problem :) I don't mind waiting."

"Alright! I'll see you soon! :)"

I shoved my phone into my back pocket, and began my twenty minute trek to Kimmie Cake's Café! My friend and I found that place with the rest of our group, and we fell in love with the food and drinks! The Bubble Tea there is to die for!. . . Maybe not literally, but you get the point.

- - -

After a solid 18 minutes exactly, I timed myself, I stood in front of the door to Kimmie Cake's. Pushing the door open, I looked around for my friend.

He waved, and I spotted him, jogging lightly towards the booth he picked out.

"Mark Lee," I grinned setting down my back pack, "It's been a while."

"Areum Kang. . . Long time no see," he smirked back at me.

I rolled my eyes, and took out a change of clothes from my P.E bag, "I can't believe you actually called me to do this."

"I can't believe you agreed."

". . . Touché. ." I winked, "I'll go change and then we get grab something and go, yeah?"

"Sounds good to me!," Mark smiled, "I'll go order something while you change. Do you want anything specific?"

"The-"

"Other than the Smoothie Chocolate Bubble Tea with Extra Tapioca Pearls."

I placed a hand on my chest, "I am touched!," I wiped a fake tear from my eyes, "You remembered."

"Yeah, yeah. . . So what do you want?"

"Hmm. . . Just a breakfast crepe is fine. The original one."

"Got it! Now shoo and go change!"

"Alright, alright, calm your horses. . . No need to rush me. . ."

I made my way into the ladies restroom with my P.E. bag and the change of clothes. I took of my uniform, and threw on a last minute, I say that yet I took like. . .20 minutes to pick it, that I flung into my P.E bag.

I walked out of the bathroom and towards Mark who was currently speaking with our waiter about the order

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I walked out of the bathroom and towards Mark who was currently speaking with our waiter about the order. The waiter left once I arrived, and I sat down across from Mark.

This Thing Called 'Love' {Discontinued}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें