Chapter 1: Roblox

Ali's POV

I'm Ali, but when I was born my parents hated me. Instead, they worship my older brother, Logan. They made me do EVERYTHING. Litterly, I had to clean the pool, take out the garbage, make dinner, I feel like the eevee from the book Cinderella. One of my best friends is Rhyanna. She's a friend I met on Roblox. Speaking of Roblox, i'm playing it right now. Rhyanna also goes to the same high school as me. As soon as i'm about to join her in RHS, I hear my mother knocking on the door. ''Go and take the garbage out, NOW!'' she hissed and then left. Sorry, can't join you now, my mother wants me to take out the garbage, I texted to her. I go take out the garbage and make dinner, while my mother and father are talking to Logan about how smart he is and how good he is. THERE the bad ones, not me. I make green beans and brown rice for dinner. I sneakily put ketchup on the food, i'm the only one in this whole house who likes ketchup. I mix the ketchup with the green beans and brown rice by stirring it little so it blends in. ''Ali, you get only 5 grains of brown rice, just so you know.'' I hate them. They won't even let me eat much. I only get 5-10 grains of rice per meal.

Rhyanna's POV

I started playing RHS but Ali still hasn't joined. I look at the chat for outside the game. Sorry, can't join you now, my mother wants me to take out the garbage, she texted. Okay AliMasterEevee, I texted back to her. That's her username. I have a few other friends that Ali knows. There names are, Honor, Star, Rainburn, Alisa, Jake, and Felina. I'm a zorua, Honor is a poochyena, Star is a sylveon, Rainburn is a vulpix with rain hair, Alisa is a flareon, Jake is a vaporeon, and Felina is a delcatty. Soon, I got another text from Ali. I'm back RhyonnaTheftZorua, she texted. That was a little faster than usual.

Ali's Pov

As soon as I got back to my room I heard my family spitting out their food becuase of the ketchup. I looked at my chat and saw Rhyonna left me a message. Okay AliMasterEevee, she texted back. I'm back RhyonnaTheftZorua, I texted back to her. I logged out from Roblox because I heard my mother yell ''GO TO BED, ALI!!'' My parents are so mean to me. They treat me like a slave.

Flare's POV

Why does my daughter have to be so stubborn. She started walking towards us with dinner. ''Ali, you get only 5 grains of brown rice, just so you know.'' I said to her. She got 5 grains of rice, ate it, and went to her room. I tasted ketchup in my rice and green beans. I started spitting them out with the rest of the family. A few minutes later I yelled ''GO TO BED, ALI!!'' As soon as I went to bed she was asleep. It was 9 P.M by then.

Honor's POV

I actually feel quite bad for Ali. I have a HUGE crush on her. She's one of the most popular girls at school. A whole bunch of strangers ask her out on dates and Ali doesn't even though them, so she justs slaps them. Her parents are really mean. I start doing my homework. 20x10=200. 20x20=400. 20x30=600. 20x40=800. 20x50=1000. It was a little hard. I had dinner, had snack, brushed my teeth, and went to bed. I never knew how Ali felt about me deep down.

Star's POV

I yawned a few times before doing my evolution homework. I have some different homework then some of my friends. It's thursday. We have to turn them in on friday. Ice stone will turn an eevee into a glaceon. A fire stone will turn an eevee into flareon. I had finished the last of my homework and went to bed. I ate dinner before homework.

Rainburn's POV

I sat quietly next to Felina, who has doing her homework. I was doing the same thing. Felina already evolved and I still haven't. I was feeling a little left out because her, Alisa, Jake and Star already evolved, but here I am, sitting, still a vulpix. I haven't managed to find a fire stone yet so I could evolve into ninetails.

Alisa's POV

I was close to finishing my homework ''Go to bed Alisa.'' when my mom told me to go to bed. I looked at the clock it was 9:30 P.M and I decided to finish my homework in the morining before I left. It took a while, I was tossing and turning in my bed. I finally fell asleep.

Jake's POV

I was thinking about Felina, wondering what she was doing. I finished my math and evolution homework and went to bed after I ate dinner. I fell asleep in a few seconds when I got into a comfortable position.

Felina's POV

I sat next to Rainburn doing my homework. I looked at her and she seemed a bit sad. I would ask her what's wrong in the morning. I had to get my homework done quickly. I was now finished, but Rainburn didn't seem to notice.

Orlando's POV

I sat eating my green beans and brown rice as Ali finished eating her food and I watched as she went of the stairs. We started eating our food and then started spitting it out. It had ketchup in it. I was not happy at all.

Logan's POV

I started eating my rice and spat it out. It tasted like ketchup. I didn't know why it did but then I got a feeling Ali put it in there in my green, tawny and brown fur. I went to my room and lied down on my bed falling asleep the instant I hit it.