Chapter 7: First Birthday

Rhyanna's POV
Its been a year since Honor found Winter. We were teaching her how to walk. She took a few wobbly steps toward me and fell. Honor ran over to her nudging her up. "Come on. I know you can do it." I said as she started walking over to me again. Honor stayed right behind her in case she fell. She finally made it to me. I sat down hugging her. "Good job, Winter!" me and honor said at the same time. "Mara!" Winter said. That was her way of saying Thank You. My other friends just came in when I set her in the crib so she could play. I saw Jake and Ali right beside each other which was unusual because Jake was usually​ by Felina. Alisa was all over Jake but her face was a little green. "Why is your face green, Alisa." I asked her. ''Jake and Ali are together now and I hate it.'' she said angry. ''Maybe you'll find someone else then.'' I said trying to calm her down. She did look a little calmer but I still knew she was angry. ''Follow me, guys.'' I said walking toward the kitchen. On the table was a birthday cake. It had 1 candle. There is a table with a few presents too. I hear a notification from my phone that I got a text. It's from Honor! Why didn't he just tell me in person?

Text: Rhyanna, will you go out on a date with me? I didn't want to ask you in front of everyone.

I texted him back after I finished reading it. I would love to. Starlight park, 6:00 PM? I texted back. After the birthday was over the moment I hit my pillow I fell asleep.

Winter's POV

Today was my first birthday. I started to walk to toward Mommy but I was all wobbly. I fell down and Daddy came helping me up. ''Come on. I know you can do it.'' Mommy said. I finally made it.''Good job, Winter!'' they both said at the same time. Don't you hate it when parents do that, cause I sure do. ''Mara!'' I said. That was my way of trying to say Mommy. But they never seem to know. Mommy put me in the crib and I fell right asleep.

Alisa's POV

What does Ali have I don't. I already evolved. Jake already evolved. We were made for each other, or Star. But Ali? She's still an eevee. She has no idea what she wants to evolve into. Rhyanna started to walk over to me. ''Why is your face green, Alisa?'' thats when I found out that was green in the face from envy. ''Jake and Ali are together now and I hate it.'' I said angry. ''Maybe you'll find someone else then.'' Rhyanna said. I was a little calmer but still mad. ''Follow me, guys.'' she said. There were two tables. One with a cake, the other one had presents on it. I hear a notification noise come from Rhyanna's phone. She checks it and starts texting to someone. I'm not sure who though. After the party was over we all went home and fell asleep.