Chapter 2 ♣

AMBER's POV

"How's your first day?" Suzy asked. Im having a group video call with Henry and Suzy.

"Is there someone bothering you there?" Henry asked.

"None" I answered.

"Are you sure?" Suzy asked worriedly.

"Um..... there someone really annoys me but......" I pause while rubbing the back of my head "I think I can handle him"

"Amber, I know you, please always keep calm if someone bother you there, just avoid it okay?" She said.

'She really knows me' I signed.

"I'll try. As long as they wont hurt me or do something bad, I will keep my promise" I said.

"Dont try, just do it" she warned.

"Okay~~" I said, defeated.

"Hehehe...... your not scared to anyone, except Suzy" Henry teased me.

"Yah! Who's scared?! Im not scared to anyone!" I protesed.

"Your not scared?" Suzy raised her eyebrow, threatening me.

"E-Execpt you, hehehe" I nervously laughed.

Suzy is the most scariest person I've ever met. I remembered back then when a girl from class A-2 who confessed her feelings for me and kissed me infront of my classmate. Suzy pulled her hair and slapped her. After that, no one dare to come close with me except my friends. That was the day they thought that were in relationship, but were not.

"Hahahaha! Scared Cat!" Henry laughed, I just glared him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Uhrmmm!!!" I heard someone coughed behind me but I just ignore it and continue to sleep. It's still early in the morning, I still have time to sleep.

"........."

"Uhrmm! Uhrmm!!!" someone cough again.

"What?!" I said, annoyed.

'Oh! The class President'

She seem shocked of my sudden burst out.

"I-I told you to get some chalk from teacher's office yesterday right? Why didn't you get them?" She said raising her eyebrow, pretending to be tough but she's too nervous, It's really obvious. I mentally smirked.

"Sorry I forgot, and please I didn't get some sleep last night. Ask someone, I want to sleep" I answered as I back from my sleeping position earlier.

'BLAG!!!'

"Get them, now!!!!" She shouted as she stomped her hands on my desk.

'What the!'

I stand up unwillingly, glaring at her and went outside 'Aish! She's really annoying'

.
.
.
.
.
.

After I got some chalk, I decided to walk around. On my way heading back to my room, I saw Key dragging by Kai and his friends.

*smack*

"Give me your wallet" Kai said and Key just gave his wallet. "You only have 2 dollar?!" Kai asked, seem annoyed. Key nodded nervously "You are such a loser. Get out of my face!" He shouted as he throw directly the wallet to Key's face. Key just ran away.

'Immature' I mentally said and walk away.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Class dismissed" The English teacher said "Enjoy your lunch!"