Hello, World!

Hey, Guys! So judging by the title, you guys are probably thinking "Hello World? What the heck is that suppose to be?" Well! I'm making this little thing because I was checking my book stats on my laptop and I got to the Demographics to see there are a lot of you guys who are reading my books in many different countries!

So what I want to do is that I'm going to write down the list of countries that were at my book's stat and what I want you guys to do is when I mention your country you comment down whatever you want, at least it's on Your Country. I'm doing the same in Your Love Life (Mystreet x Reader). If I didn't mention your country than I would be writing Others in the end and all you have to do is just say what's your country and anything else you want to say.

Simple, right? Now here are the countries:

United States

Canada

Mexico

United Kingdom

Ireland

Spain

Germany

Austria

Hungary

Romania

Saudi Arabia

The United Arab Emirates

Korea

India

Vietnam

Malaysia

Philippines

Indonesia

Australia

New Zealand

Others

I hope your countries are mentioned, if not then that's okay I love each and one of you and I love your support. No matter where you're from or who you are I think all of you are the best and I couldn't ask anything better than this.

Leave a vote or a comment if you enjoy
Follow me to see more books I have done!

Show your ❤️ by sending this emoji 🌌
I'll see you guys next time!

Bye~bye