my second chance (SOA)

• Dedicated to Mercy Kena my sweet angel

I'm gonna tell you about the day I was saved, the day I got a second chance at life. I was about 22 I thought I had met my dream guy.I thought he was the one. He was completely perfect,that is until we moved to charming california. that's when things changed completely.he turned violent.he started drinking all the time, everywhere we went he had to drink no matter who was there. after the drinking started then abuse started. and it could be from the smallest thing, maybe he didn't like how I did my hair or the clothes I wore. or even talking to someone he didn't like or know. one day I had met jax teller at the corner store when I was getting a pack of cigs. jax was about 6'5 blonde hair. I noticed he had a biker cut on it was from sons of anarchy I got curious about what sons of anarchy are so I asked the cashier.she looked at me like I had slapped her in the face. that look was enough to get jax's attention. he came over "everything okay darlin" "oh um yeah sure" I could barley look him in the eyes "wait...um I have a question" he turned around "okay what's up?" I took a minute to figure out how I would word what I was gonna ask "um what's sons of anarchy I just moved here" he smiled a beautiful smile "well darlin sons of anarchy is a motorcycle club and not just here in charming" I looked down "oh I don't really pay attention much" "well surely a pretty girl like you much have a name since we've been talking for 5 minutes and I don't know who I'm talking to" "oh yeah um mercy, mercy kena" "Jackson teller but everyone calls me jax" he then smiled again "so miss kena  where are you from?" I thought to myself should I lied or tell him where I'm from "rainelle west virgina" he looked out the door "I knew some where south with your accent" I smiled "I hate to cut this short mercy but I have something I have to take care of but I'd love to continue this another time is there some way I could reach you?" "Mr.teller let's see if fate brings us together again" " okay sounds good I'm sure it will though in this small town"