⋄ baby ⋄

i'm so glad i lost jisung hyung, he could've interrogated me till tomorrow morning.

jaehwan continued walking back to his dorm, looking at the ground, thoughts running through his head.

then he swung his head up and faced the sky, with his eyes closed. "why is my life so awfu-" before he could finish his sentence, his body bumped into someone and to regain his balance, he wrapped his arms around the stranger in front of him.

his chin was now against the stranger's neck, the latter's face inches from his.

what the-

"i'm nice to hug, right?" minhyun looked down at jaehwan, smiling.

"h-hyung." jaehwan flushed and quickly let go of minhyun.

"yah, what's wrong with you? you became so flustered after i pulled you out of class this afternoon." minhyun smiled again and shook his head.

"a-ah, i think i'm just thinking too much and is distracted, so i'm always caught off guard when people talk to me." jaehwan smiled sheepishly, and minhyun, again, found it cute.

"yah." the older raised his hand and placed it on jaehwan's head, ruffling his hair. "don't be too stressed. just talk to me if you have any difficuties or problems, alright?"

"oh, um, okay. thank you, hyung." jaehwan smiled and bid minhyun goodbye.

he looked at minhyun as he walked away, who was sweeping his hair to make himself look good.

you look good without doing that anyway.

suddenly, minhyun turned around and looked at jaehwan. "really?"

shit, i said it out loud.

"yes, you did." minhyun started laughing at how flustered jaehwan was and jaehwan smiled, because of how nice his voice sounded when he laughed.

"jaehwan-ah, how about we start the project today? since we're both free." minhyun suggested.

jaehwan thought about how minhyun was going to listen to him sing and hesitated about syarting today, but realises that sooner or later, he would have to sing.

"sure. where do we go?"

"how about my dorm? i don't have a roommate and it's clean."

jaehwan felt offended. "are you saying my dorm is dirty?" he huffed and started to walk away.

"where are you going? your dorm is that way!" minhyun pointed at where jaehwan's dorm was actually at.

"i- i don't know! i'll reach somewhere. eventually."

minhyun quickly jogged up to jaehwan and grabbed his arm, turning the latter around to face him. "yah, yah. i was just joking."

"fine.."

"but you have to admit, it's not very clean." minhyin joked again and laughed heartily.

"hey, stop teasing me! or i'm going back to my dorm." jaehwan rolled his eyes and frowned.

"alright, alright. let's go to my dorm now, baby jaehwan."

"hey, i'm 21 years old!" jaehwan frowned yet again.

"well, i meant it in a romantic way but-"

"what?" jaehwan's eyes widened in shock.

"nah, i'm just joking, baby." the older smiled and ruffled the younger's head.

"c'mon, let's go." minhyun grabbed onto jaehwan's wrist and started walking to his dorm.

is their relationship escalating too quickly?? 😂