Chapter 2: Our History

"Sawada Tsunayoshi?"

It was a first for everyone, there was no one who knew who Yoshi truly was. The principal smiled to himself. "So that was who he was." Sawada Tsunayoshi was someone of great feats and had triumphed many great worldly enemies. Everything was in the distant memory lane, and for a little, it felt sappy.

Tsuna felt a little worried, the trouble he had caused to the school. "Principal......I'm sorry, I......" he began.

The principal smiled. "I don't mind. I had a premonition that this day would come. Today, it came true."

"Premonition? Are you a prophet, Principal?" Tsuna questioned.

"I'll return that question, Yoshi. Are you a seer? You have the ability to foresee your Cloud Guardian coming for you, didn't you?" he replied.

Tsuna stood frozen to the ground, stunned at the Principal's words. "I never told anyone that!"

"I also knew you were the Vongola Decimo that went missing when I first found you, Yoshi. If your Guardian had come this far for you, this must have connoted that the gears of destiny had begun moving. The world needs you. Your strength will become an essential key in the upcoming battles and challenges you shall face."

"Thank you for taking care of him for the past five years, Fernandez." said Hibari. "I hope our Boss had not caused too much troubles."

"Oh, you caused everyone trouble. Geez, you never change even after twenty years." sighed Tsuna. Kusakabe chuckled lightly. If it was for Tsunayoshi, Hibari would go great lengths, just for him.

"Oh, this is nothing. I had fun watching little Tsunayoshi panicking every little while trying to hide his true identity. It was fun." Fernandez chuckled. "We were a little grateful to him too. With his presence, the town had gotten livelier, and there were lesser needs of deadlocks."

Tsuna was stunned cold and dejected. After all his hard work....... nothing had mattered.........
The teachers and students were also stunned by their principal's words too. It was true that Tsuna's strengths had helped countless people, and many were grateful for that. In the small city where disasters constantly landed, it was like a gift from heaven.

Tsuna's gaze attended on the principal, he had an idea, a possibility. "Are you Reborn's acquaintance? Is that why I got played?"

Principal Fernandez smiled gently. "The rumored hyper intuition is a horrifying phenomenon, don't you think so, Yoshi?"

Tsuna sighed. "I knew it."

He could only think of the only reason why he was played by Reborn. One of the reason his Cloud Guardian, Hibari Kyouya was chosen, was because Reborn was passably aware that Tsuna and Hibari share a special link with each other. They were acquainted with each other since long before. The day they graduated from high school, it was the time Tsunayoshi was supposed take over the Family like a Decimo should, however he had refused. He denied he was not part of the mafia, and had looked for ways to escape it was his daily mission. He claimed that he just yearned for a normal civilian life.

"Fine. Just three years." Reborn had said. "But you must always remember, you are not just any Tom, Dick or Harry. You are the heir to the Vongola Family."

An incident happened when Tsuna was still in Italy and the Family was still under the reign of the Ninth. Tsuna escaped, far away where no one could reach him. Reborn had predicted his moves. Tsuna sighed. He should have been wiser, that Reborn would not give up means of having him becoming the Decimo boss.