Chapter 1

the pic at da top is not (f/n) hahaha so anyways just some short a/n i don't like long a/n's  so here it is enjoy!😊😊

/>.<//>.<//>.<//>.<//>.<//>.</

Third person's POV:

In a beautiful sunny day in the tashigutshi hospital (lol just made that up😅) a girl named (l/n) (y/n) is enjoying the view of the sakuras while reading her favorite book called 'junjou romantica' it has some romance but also has a comedy to it

The wind that comes into her room feels so refreshing for her then while she was reading, a nurse came in to her room with a knock then the young (y/n) turned to see a smiling nurse, a nurse who is very familiar to her, a nurse who looked after her and took care of her while her parents is busy with hero work

The nurse walked up to her and then said "dear (y/n) you can go now" with a sad smile and  a visible tear is shown on her face the nurse is like a second mother of (y/n) and the same for the nurse the nurse treated her like her own daughter the nurse remembered the first time they talked together when (y/n) has come to the hospital with her parents she was a very shy girl back then she was holding her mother's leg she was also a little and a cute girl....

~Flashback~
(Y/n) POV:

"Y/n!! We gotta go!" My mother said while getting her things "ok mom!" I get out of my room and ran downstairs before I go out of the house I took some chocolates and candies so that I won't be hungry on the way my mom is waiting for me at the gate while father is at the car 'hmm...I wonder where we will go? It seems that they are not that excited...is it at the park?' 

I thought then I get in the car waiting for mother who is locking the house then she gets in also, then father starts to drive while father is driving I'm eating my chocolates then i got curious to where we are headed so I asked my mom "mom where are we going?"

Mom then looked at me "you'll know when we get there y/n" I just hummed in response after a few more mins of silence in the car we've finally arrived at our destination I look out at the window and I was surprised 'why are we at the hospital?'  Then we got out of the car "mom why are we at the hospital?"  I asked mom.again....