X-7 Mavus Soulbearer and the Flaw of Pride

Songfic: Look What You Made Me Do by Taylor Swift

~I don't like your little games
Don't like your tilted stage
The role you made me play
Of the fool, no, I don't like you~

A brunette went inside her bedroom with her face painted with all seriousness. You see, her bedroom's design had been changed after she was entrusted to a new commander. Her walls were now back to its original color of yellow and the floor to its original color of brown. One of the walls had a spot where she could actually post her drawings and poems.

~I don't like your perfect crime
How you laugh when you lie
You said the gun was mine
Isn't cool, no, I don't like you~ 

On the bed lies an electric violin painted in black and intricately designed with shapes of clovers with its lines colored in yellow. A smirk was plastered on her face upon seeing her violin was given back to her as if she won a duel. You see, all her privileges was taken away by her former commander and didn't even treat her human. She was treated as a machine and it was in her instinct to be stubborn.

As she picked up the violin and began tuning its strings, she then began to wonder,

'A trap I see. Treating me human again as the last resort for me to be a puppet. Let's see who will win this dangerous game of trickery, Solberg.'

~But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time
Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time
I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined
I check it once, then I check it twice, oh! ~

As soon as she finished tuning her violin, she then plugged her headphones on it and prepared her stance. The brunette took a deep breath and positioned the bow while whispering, "Hey, Auzwich. Will you take me back to memory lane?"

She slowly closed her eyes as she cleared her mind. Her breath hitched as she began playing the song that was in her mind. She wanted to release all the negative emotions in her even for a little time. She wanted to release all the frustration and anger she felt when she was still under her former commander named "Arthur Aschoff."

~Ooh, look what you made me do
Look what you made me do
Look what you just made me do
Look what you just made me~  

She then began moving and dancing as she played her heart out. She didn't care if someone gets inside and see her in this state. She just wanted to play until the emotions drained out of her. Memories then began playing in her head as she continued the song. She was in the zone of being in the memory lane and she began watching her experiences with Aschoff.

~I don't like your kingdom keys
They once belonged to me
You ask me for a place to sleep
Locked me out and threw a feast (what?)~  

She remembered how she was expected to document everything about her life even with the littlest details. She was ordered that no secrets must be kept from the commander and that she had to submit a progress narrative with a certain number of words every day. Being locked in the facility, she had nothing to write so she refused to pass the given requirements. Papers were expensive in that timeline, but the commander was kind enough to provide her a notebook so she could write her narrative there as she couldn't even work with the technology of the future. Everything was foreign for her.

There were times, she would be yearning to go back up there in the Aboveground as she was born and raised there. More than a millennia has passed and she was told that things were not the same as before anymore. Hearing those words made her realized she failed her dreams of saving her world. She even tried to make an attempt to go up there, but she had been easily get caught.