jelsa (how we met and more)

PART 1: CHAPTER 1: HOW WE MET

  elsa 6 :

i was sleeping in my bed. but soon woke when i heard a tap on my window. i quietly climbed out of bed trying so hard not to wake anna. i walked over to the window and looked. i didn't see any one so i walked away with a frown. i felt a chille breeze. i turned back toward the window. i seen a boy with white hair and blue eyes. he also had pale white skin.

PART 2: CHAPTER 2: POWERS

He was drawing a flower on the window with ice. i ran toward the window and smiled. i looked up at him. his and my smile got real big. you can see me. i nodded. he opened the window and jumped in the room. he held out his hand. hi i'm Jack,Jack frost. i'm Elsa. islowly met his hand with mine. as soon as we touched i felt a sharp pain. i pulled away. and screamed it felt like a hundered nails poking me everywhere. jack started to back away as i screamed. anna woke up and my momma and poppa both ran towards me. jack looked at me then my parents then left. my hair turned white and my skin got paler. the next night jack came back but with a man made of sand. he wiped my famliys minds making them think i was born being this way.

   PART2: CHAPTER 3: remembering her

jack:

it's been several years ago but my mind has still clunge on to her face and what i did to her. i watch her some times she can't see me anymore. she dosen't want to and i don't blame her. she had to shut her self away from any one. her sister tries to talk to her but it only makes thing worse. i want to say something to her but what would i say. she probly hates me. i am the reason she's like this.

elsa:

The cold never bothered me anyway. Elsa is that you? i turned shocked to see jack behinde me.

Jack is that you. I missed you I wished you were with me when....but you just left. i wanted you with me.I....i can't belive you're here. you left me and never came back. jack i....i...have powers. i have powers that can hurt people.