30. His Rose

"NO!"

"Yes Michael She thinks your dead but ill make sure that It will really happen!" I said as i slapped his cheek playfully with my hand..

"Let me go George dont do this!" Michael said with a begging face Which made me feel Stronger and happier.

"Sure ill let you go....back to hell you son of a bitch!" I spat out as i stabbed him with and small knife on His hand making him break out in tears and Scream out of pain.

"STOP IT PLEASE!!" He begged while crying as i grinned evily and watched him suffering the Horrible Pain..

"I wont Stop untill you die Slowly by yourself no one want you alive Jackson! No one not even the girl that used to be your Love! She wants you dead also!"

"YOUR LYING!!! DONT YOU DARE TALKING ABOUT HER AND TELLING LIES !!" Michael yelled while moving in his chair trying to get out of the ropes but that was Impossible.

"You cant hold me back anymore like you used to do you aint a leader anymore you mean nothing to this world you piece of garbage you desearve to die no one cares about you!

"SHUT THE FUCK UP GEORGE!" Michael yelled back still having the urge to talk back.

"I wish i could but i wanna tell you how You played yourself And lost everything you lost a gang a friend a Love and a child you think i dont know Michael?  Your a Monster you killled people dead and alive Look at your Girl look what you did to her all these years you treated her like this and now you want her back wtf do you think this is  some computer game? Nah brother this is real life And you went
To far by even trying to kill me now your ass is gonna get killed and ill make sure of that !

"You cant kill me george dont you dear!"

"Michael joseph jackson I can and i will do that watch me torture you slowly to death!" I said as i took off his Shirt and Stared at all the fresh cuts and bruises that my Friends caused him.

"Look at you all scarred and Bruised up you know who that reminds me off?"

"N...no"

"Of How You scarred Rose for life" i said as i kicked him in his stomache making him groan out of pain.

*rose's pov*

I woke up suddenly by feeling a sharp pain in my hand and stomache, the pain was so Strong that i yelled Out of nowhere  and looked around in the hope that george would appear but he wasnt back home not yet!

I fell asleep before he left the house and he still didnt came back from his friends house, The sharp pain didnt left and i started to get worried more because i was all alone what if something happens to me and i cant reach the phone to call for help?

I tried to get up from the bed but that was Impossible to. I took a few deep breathes and laid down staring at the white ceiling i was deep in thoughts i was thinking about my life how messed up it was and is i knew that i will never Get my old life back Im damaged so bad I dont even know whats going on with my body? I feel pain all out of sudden from places i never feel any pain at? I think a lot about the person that ruined my life and not thinking about what he did to me but thinking about where he is? He was here just a few hours ago and now He didnt even show up i couldnt trust this shit but at the same time my heart Felt That something wasnt right that something was Bothering him at the moment not me.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds and suddenly Heard Michaels Voice calling me by my name With So much hurt and fear in his voice. I opend my eyes shocked and looked around still in the bedroom and no Michael
To be seen.

I swear i just heard him call my
Name i could hear it so clear like
He was next to me!? I closed my eyes again and heard Him groan out of pain when i opend my eyes i was still in the empty Bedroom...

I started to freak out whenever i closed my eyes i could hear his voice so near was i possesed ? Did i become crazy? Please dont let it be that my life is already messed up i dont want double the mess!

I got up from my bed with all of my strength and  reached the doorknob to the hallway i had to reach my
Phone that was downstairs because in no time i would lose my Damn mind!

***
There lays the Body of a unconscious Michael on the chair still tied up but beaten up and stabbed until everything in front of his eyes went black. The fresh blood didn't stop from dripping out of his Body, The bruises got worser and god more by the minute the last step was death and he was sure of that.

Images of Rose appeared in front of his eyes all those beautiful moments he shared with her in life until the inner voice took advantage of their strong love, Michael never wanted this if he could go back in time he would have gone to an doctor to get help so he would have never raised his hand at his Lady in his life..

Rose~

A newww update of hiss roseee !! I felt so sad while writing this chapter but i hope you guys like it! The end Is coming soon this will be my first finished book on wattpad even tough it came out as second book!❤️

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER and dont forget to check out my new book! AN FORCED MARRIAGE!! ❤️