chapter 6 awkward teen situation

laura's pov

I was leaning in and he did the same.....I didnt understand what we were doing until...

bzzzzzz my phone rang and we stop leaning and we both stared and back away from each other.

laura:ohhh ummmm sorry I gotta take this..

ross:oh sure sure haha he laughed all awkwardly.

I walk out the practice room to get privacy.

laura:hello?

heath:laura?

laura:oh heath yah what's up

heath:your on set right?

l:umm yah why?

h:I need you and ross to come down here at the place where we rehearse the script.

l:you mean the author's room? ummm sure. we're on are way.

ross'pov

I was set back in shock...I cant believe it....we're we going to ki.....NO...me and laura are just friends....well bestfriends whatever.....but she leaned in first right??but I leaned in to.....sooo do I like her...ugh im soo confused...maybe we we're just caught up in the moment, yah tha's probably it.

suddenly laura went back to he room

laura:hey, heath wants us to go to the author's room.....

she was all shy and awkward with me.. I didn't  like it...we we're always laughing but right now she sounds soo different.....was it because of what happened a while ago? im gonna go talk to her...

ross:oh ummmm great.but can we talk first?

laura's pov

r:can we talk first

those words struck me cause I know what we were about to talk about......and I dont wanna talk about this!

laura:ummm no time! heath wants us now!    I said all awkwardly.

ross' pov

I get that she doesn't want to talk about it ssoooo I didn't push her.

ross: umm ok  lets go

I quickly got up the piano bench and grabbed her hand.making a gesture kinda like saying that Im here for you...I interwinded my fingers on to hers and we headed out the practice room.

heath's pov

heath:where are they? how long does it take to walk from the practice room to the author's room?

kevin:can chill, this is a really big set.

with that they bursted in the room

laura's pov

laura:hey heath...watcha want with us.

I suddenly noticed he was staring at our interwinded hands.

I suddenly released and we all sat down

h-heath k-kevin l-laura r-ross

k-soo we need more publicity for austin and ally season 3

r:ummm we just did a interview a while ago.

h:that's not enough...

l:soo what do you want us to do.

h: we were thinking.....ross?

r:what about me?

k: your done filming muppets right?

r:ummm yah why?

h:when's the premiere?

r: this friday.

k: ok.well you and laura will be going together. walk down the red carpet together .answer a couple of interviews together and sit together.

l:like im his date?

k:no.... just  a premiere buddy, sumpthin like that.

kevin and heath looked at me with a glare

h:you know the rule laura....co-stars aren't allowed to date....unless the show is over

l:thats not what I mean! I said acting all defensive

k:soo ross?

r:ummm sure I'll take her.

gosh what will the fans think when they see me with ross together the whole premier. I bet there will be tons of raura shippers.......

speaking of raura....I'll search it when I get hom ^.^

-----------------------

heyyyy guys.......who watched muppets ??? ^-^

ross said in the magazine that he wpuld rather kiss/make-out with laura ratger than miss piggy, cause he will be a little afraid of miss piggey, she's a muppet xD raura feels

comment.vote.suggest