The Beginning

Stiles POV

It all started the day my best friend was bitten. Even since then my life has been turned upside down l. That was six years ago and still my life is still upside down, but I love it that way. If none of it ever happened I wouldn't of met my amazing friends, my family, and I'm proud to be a part of the Hale-McCall pack. They used to be two different packs until, yours truly, go them to agree to join packs.

Our pack is very... unique. Regular packs are werewolves, not us, we have a few werewolves, a werecoyote, a kitsune, some chimeras, a banshee and humans. Our lives are awesome and I couldn't see my life going any other way. Of course we've lost people along he way like, Allison Argent, Scott's first girlfriend and also werewolf hunter/ protector, Scott also lost his dad, FBI agent McCall, he died in a shooting. We've lost Boyd and Erica. Both bitten by Derek and both died protecting the people they love. We've lost a few more aswell . We have had lots of injuries but what's a few scratches or broken bones anyway.

Let me introduce you to everyone. First we have Scott McCall, the truth alpha and the guy who started it all. He is madly in love with Isaac Lahey and is a strong fighter. We he Isaac Lahey, before we met him he got abused by his dad. That was until he was bitten by der and his dad got killed by the kanima. He is in love with Scott and is like a brother to me.

We have my first crush and now best friend Lydia Martin. She is a banshee and is more powerful then you and I will ever know. Just remember that looks can be deceiving. We have her boyfriend Aiden. Aiden is Ethan's twin and they used to be bad alphas but after an accident meaning they almost died they lost their alpha status and joined us.

We have Ethan, Aidens twin who is gay ans with Jackson. Jackson used to be Lydia's boyfriend then after being turned he left for London. He came back with Ethan and we are happy to see them happy.

We have Malia, my first girlfriend who was a coyote for 8 Years until scott changed her back. Her only problem now is math. She managed to pass it but she still struggles. She is dating Kira. Kira is a kitsune or a Fox. She is a very cool person and very talented. She had to leave for a while to gain control of her inner fox but she's good now. Malia helps her.

We have liam, who scott bit. He is with Theo and Liam had IED (intermittent explosive disorder) but Theo helps him with that. Theo is a chimera, not 100% werewolf but genetically changed to be one. He changed for liam and they couldn't be happier.

Mason is Liam's best friend and is dating Corey. Mason is the only other human in the pack but we are always there to save the day. Corey is another chimera with chameleon like abilities. He is always a great addition to the pack and he rarely used his invisibility for pranks.

Last but not least we have Derek Hale, the hottest member of the pack and my perfect boyfriend. He is a sex goddess and is a natural born wolf. He works with Scott to lead the pack. Then there is me. The hyperactive spas. I am the only other human and Scott's brother. I am with Derek and I am always around. Even when I'm not needed.

So that's the pack, we may be a mess but we are friends, family. And a pack. We all love each other and will forever

Hope you enjoy.