the calpurnia show

i walk up to the bar, the horseshoe tavern. i get denied the alcohol bracelet. i walk in with my best friend. everyone else is there to see the band they're opening for. we elbow our way to the front. were the prettiest girls there. i snap finn and say hey what's a girl gotta do to meet the love of her life on her birthday. oh ya by the way it's my birthday the next day. but they don't need to know that. they walk onstage. we watch the show. finn is gorgeous as ever. i take videos of not just the show but the other members so im not just another finn wolfhard fan. they walk offstage. the show is over. not for us though. we 'go to the bathroom' but really we go to the greenroom. if we don't see them heading there we knock on the door idk. i say oh my god you guys were amazing can we get a picture. when i am next to finn i say it is my birthday today this was all i wanted. then i tell him that my dream is to be in a band and just play shows. i say when i too am a popular musician we will get married. i ask how long theyre in toronto for. i say theres an obscure cafe or ice cream place they gotta see. fans will start pouring in now so they gotta zip. i say that ill snap them so we can make plans. i blow a kiss like the sassy fuck i am as i walk away with my best friend. we are boss ass bitches who now are friends with calpurnia.