#3

THIRD PERSON POV

Armin Ran Up to Mikasa, Noticing Eren running off in the distance. 

"Mikasa! Are You Okay?!" Armin Shouts

Mikasa Doesn't Reply, But Its Extremely Obvious that her shoulder is out of place. Armin Calls The Ambulance. And they pick her up.

At the Hospital, they discover that she has 3 broken bones in her arm and a bad shoulder dislocation. The Doctor Comes out to Tell Armin.

"Sir, I'm Sorry, but She has 3 Broken Bones In her Arm, along with a badly dislocated surgery, and unfortunately, we don't have the technology to fix this without an Operation." Dr. Jaeger Said.

"Oh My god...Is The Surgery Dangerous?" Armin Asks.

"Well, There's a 50/50 Chance she'll Make it." Dr. Jaeger Answered.

"And How did this happen in the first place?" Dr. Jaeger Asks

"Well, At first she got in a fight with a girl, who took her shirt off, then Everyone was crowding her after she won the fight, and Eren Walked in during that scene having no idea what happened, and Screamed 'FUCK YOU, MIKASA' To her and stormed off. Then Apparently Mikasa Chased after him and he Kicked her to the ground." Armin Replied.

"Oh My, I'll Have A Chat with him at home...." Jaeger Said.

"Anyways she'll be going to surgery Soon. We'll give her the best Care Possible." Jaeger Said.

"Okay..." Armin says.

"Also, I'm Sorry, But Visiting hours are over, I'm sorry, but You'll have to go, We'll call you with the news." Jaeger said. 

Armin nodded and headed out.

NEXT DAY 

Armin Got a Call early in the morning by Grisha Jaeger.

"Hello?" Armin Said, Tired

"Hello, This is Grisha Jaeger." Grisha Responded

"How Is She?!" Armin asked

"Well...She's Okay for now..." Grisha Said

"What do you mean 'For Now'?!?!?" Armin asked

"Well, She Flatlined During the Procedure, but we got her back, and she's been unstable ever since, so for now, her chances are about 30/70." Grisha Said.

"So I Recommend you come say your goodbyes, It's Very Unlikely that she'll live. We Had Complications during the surgery, so I Recommend you come over quickly.." Grisha Said 

"I-I'm Coming..." Armin says, tears forming.

An hour later he makes it to the Hospital, Right before Going into Mikasa's Room, Her Monitor Does a Long Beeping sound and the doctors rush into there.

"1..2...3....CLEAR!" He could hear a doctor shout about a few times, Until her monitor started beeping normally. At this point Armin was in tears.

The doctors walked out, inviting Armin in, she was hooked up to tubes and wasn't Conscious.

"The Doctors Told me you're in a coma and you may never wake up.....Well.I'll Kick Erens Ass for you..." Armin said between sniffles as tears fell down his face.

A Few minutes later, Armin Heard Eren Shouting at the doctors to stitch Annie up.... Armin got angry, did Eren Even know Mikasa Was here?... All of a sudden Mikasa Flatlined again and They shoved Armin out of the Room, Eren Saw and ran up to Armin.