Tired

The blue boy yawned as he tiredly started falling asleep 'till he heard a loud screeching noise. He knew camping was going to be hell. Based on the looks of the kids. There was a girl, eating mud, some kid stabbing the other, and a kid with a literal fucking space helmet on. Not to mention the fact the noise was earbleeding. He was so happy to get off the hell that they called a bus. He was hoping everyone was staying on.
.
.
Boy was he wrong.
The boy basically got stepped on.
My fucking god, he got off finally and walked back to camp like a fucking dying child thats homeless. He knew he was going to be stuck with annoying cunts for the entire summer. He looked at the different kinds of stupidity. He immediately wasn't surprised. The entirety of the campers weren't the worst. for example, Neil, the smart kid, and Preston, the kid who was really into things. He talked to the two of them and really seemed to like them. He then sighed as he shrugged himself over to the mess hall, where he met this tall, things  guy who probably doesn't know what puberty is. "Take your seats campers, because we are going to our assigned tents!" a giant smile wiped across the counselors face. His name was David, max wouldn't ever forget this asshole due to his unbelievable happiness. He then sighed as he walked to where the tents are with David. "alright, so first, Nikki, Neil, and Max will be in a tent." He smiled, reading off the page.
"Next, we have Dolph, nurf, and Space kid." Space kid starting jumping and yelling in excitement. "Then Harrison, Nerris, Ered, and Preston will be in the final tent.!" He took a deep breath. "Does anyone have any questions?" He asked. It was silent, very silent.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Max put his stuff up, and tried to start a friendly conversation but it seemed that nobody was into anything, like usual.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey I know this was Bella short but I was too busy being stupid. I really hope you guys like this because its going to have maxpres harripres and some danvid. I hope you guys like this!