Chapter 1

It's hard to believe it had only been a few months since the horrendous escape from the evil Cruella Devil and rescuing the dalmatian puppies. Kali and her siblings were still in London for an extended stay while their parents had gone back home to America. Kali and her siblings were now helping the Radcliffes prepare to move to a farm in the country, in order to make more room for the puppies. 

It was a early morning while Kali was asleep in the guest room with her younger twin siblings Brock and Ann. As the sun shined through the window, Kali moaned and pulled the covers over her head, still tired from the endless packing they've done for the past few days. Plus taking care of ninety-nine puppies was enough of a challenge. 

Kali was soon woken up by two of the dalmatian puppies, Rolly and Cadpig. They jumped on her and started licking her face. 

"Morning you two" Kali smiled and petted the two spotted pups. 

"And what a beautiful morning this is" Cadpig beamed, she was always so filled with goodwill. 

Kali soon turned to see the twins groaning while the slowly sat up in bed. 

"Morning already?" They yawned, rubbing their eyes. 

"Yep, now get up sleepyheads we got a big day ahead of us. Just one more day of packing, then tomorrow we're moving to the farm" Kali informed her younger siblings while she got dressed. 

"Can we have breakfast now?" Rolly asked. Kali giggled at the pudgy puppy who was always hungry. 

After the kids got dressed they came downstairs for breakfast, nearly knocked over by the rest of the puppies who greeted them. 

"Well good morning kids" Anita smiled as they came into the kitchen. 

"Morning everyone. Morning Pongo, Perdy" Kali smiled to the dalmatian couple, who she had become close friends with since their adventure rescuing the puppies and the twins. 

While the twins ate their cereal Kali was still looking around the apartment for one particular puppy she still hadn't said good morning to yet. Lucky, who was Kali's favorite. And Lucky too was very fond of the nine year old tomboy. They had been through so much together already, with Kali saving Lucky on various occasions. Kali was even planing to adopt Lucky and some of the other puppies when they got a little older.

It was a little difficult looking for just one pup in a mob of ninety-nine dalmatian puppies. 

After breakfast the day flew by fast as everybody helped out to finish packing for the move tomorrow. 

"Who's ready for a walk?" Kali called to the pups as she got the leashes out. 

The puppies grew excited once they heard that trigger word. 

During the afternoon, Kali and her siblings helped Nanny take all ninety-nine puppies for a walk in the city. Which was a lot harder than it looked if you know what I mean. 

The pups and kids continued their walk when suddenly...

"HELP!" the pups and kids heard Nanny cry out, as a bandit had just stolen her purse. 

"Hey, stop that thief!" Kali yelled. 

The human kids and puppies started chasing after the purse thief in hot pursuit. 

"This is so awesome!" Brock said during the chase. 

"Exciting!" Ann added to her twin brother. 

"What a rush!" Cadpig expressed. 

"Ooh the cramp, Ooh the cramp!" Rolly complained while he ran. 

"He's getting away!" Kali told the gang. 

The gang continued chasing after the thief but ended up getting stuck for a minute at a traffic light. 

"BRING BACK THAT PURSE YOU BIG JERK!" Cadpig shouted in anger. 

The human kids and other pups were surprised at Cadpig's behavior. Since she was the sweet, nonviolent pup of the family. 

"Oh, I really gotta work on my underline hostility" she smiled, a little embarrassed. 

The light soon turned green. 

"Come on, we gotta catch him!" Kali determinedly raced off, leading the charge.

Kali led the pack around a corner and into an alleyway where they found the purse thief cornered. They had the thief surrounded. 

The thief fled in fear from the pack of angry puppies and human kids, dropping the purse and climbed over the wall never to be seen again. 

Brock picked up the purse and brought it back over to Nanny while she thanked the kids and pups on the bravery they had shown. 

Kali, Ann and a few of the pups came over to Brock while the cocky young adventure boy puffed out his chest boastfully. "Yeah, somebody's gotta take a bite out of crime" 

"Yeah, right" Ann and Cadpig both rolled their eyes in annoyance at him.

The gang soon headed back home to finish packing.