Chapter Five

Jeez it's Saturday. Means all the coaching and shit starts again to eat my head. But anyways, that's life isn't it? And to make matters worse Terry would be out for the whole day, so yeah I basically will be dying today without her.

I got up from bed and stared at myself on the mirror, hell I have some messy hair! Sarah used to say that "messy hair is bae." I remember that. I wonder if Terry likes messy hair at morning or not... Maybe I'll just ask her when she comes back at night.

It was a chilly day today, and the weather forecast I saw the day before was right. But jeez those Google weather forecasts! They don't fucking work at all! I fell into a lot of uncomfortable situations because of it in the past.

I brushed my teeth and freshened up and got ready for breakfast. I don't like having breakfast at the morning. I don't know why but I just don't feel like it at all.

Anyways I got inside the dining room for breakfast, and boy breakfasts at my home are regal. We have this long table and 20 chairs like those at the Royal palace, and over the table it was decorated with beige Italian marbles. The golden plates and spoons were immaculately polished and looked as shiny as Terry's eyes, and the white roses were changed every morning to keep the environment fresh. There was also a butler who played the piano as we are our breakfast.

In today's breakfast menu, they cooked pancakes with one of the finest maple syrups available in the world, that company used to supply maple syrup to the monarchy also.
I suddenly was reminded that pancakes were Terry's favourite. I wanted to bring some to her house but then again her mother would not be very pleased if I arrive there, mainly because her mother doesn't like boys interacting with Terry, specially after that terrifying incident that took place on August.

My first ever glance of Terry was on February. I was passing through the second floor as I saw Sarah screaming and Terry running across the hall. I didn't know Sarah then, we were introduced to each other on April 28th. Back to Terry, I was pretty much having a fucked up day and I wasn't in a pleasant mood, but when I saw Terry, when I saw that beautiful beautiful face all my sadness went poof! It was magical, I mean it never happened to me that because of just seeing someone my pain and sadness would vanish away. That was the first time I fell in love at first sight.

After that months passed as I researched and found information about her, she had a boyfriend named Rupert and one of her closest friends were Sarah. I tried to get close to Sarah, to know more about Terry. As we became close friends I got to know more about Terry. The day before I was going to text her on Instagram, Alex, my once godson and now Terry's obsessive fucktard of a boyfriend texted me and... declared his love for Terry to me.

That was it.

I couldn't believe that.

It was shocking.

What a lovely fucking day it was.

I wanted to burst into anger and kill him then and there. But then again I loved him too much as a friend and as he called me godfather, I couldn't be an obstacle, otherwise he'd hurt himself to gain and blackmail whatever he wanted. I regretted having worried about him for that, I should have let that snake cut his wrists and die out of pain.

Anyways some days after Alex had lured and trapped Terry into his dirty and obsessive web, I messaged Terry. Talking about to keep good care of Alex and other crap. That day could be so much different if I had told Alex to back off, I would finally have a chance with Terry and maybe I would be dating her without anyone saying anything. My time had come but I couldn't fathom how to use it as I was bound by friendship and my love for my godson. After that Sarah made a group on Instagram with me, Terry, that fucktard Alex and herself. I had light conversations with Terry, and I talked with Sarah the most. Each and everyday I used to be so sad deep down, it is unexplainable. I was like a depressed mental patient who had lost everything but was still living and smiling like everyone else in the world. I tried so hard to be close to Terry, hell I even pretend to have a crush on Sarah so I could talk to Terry more and more. Always I used to think of one thing and one thing only, that no matter what..

My time will come. My wait will be over.

I would like to thank my readers for their support, and yeah, stay tuned to uncover the stories of Day Six and know how Zach and Terry became close despite of being bound by so much.

Thanks, Zamir.