6

please comment what you think
and don't forget to vote if you liked it

Brooklyn POV

I was getting ready for bed and I grabbed some pjs from the top left bin. I put the T-shirt and sweatpants on and got in my bed. I was just getting comfy and I laid my head on my pillow until I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey Brooklyn, you're going to sleep at 10!"

I shrugged and he smiled and he came and sat down on my bed.

"You wanna go watch a movie or something?"

"Sure. Only if you carry me there."

I looked at him and started laughing while he was walking over to me. He put his hand on my back and his arm under my legs.

"Jesus you're like a feather."

We walked down to his basement and into his movie room.

I sat down admiring all the expensive products in his house. This boy was beyond rich it didn't even make since. He plopped down next to me and wrapped his arm around me.

"What movie?"

Ethan said while shoving his face with popcorn.

"Actually I don't wanna watch a movie."

"Then..what do ya wanna do?"

"Something crazy!"

I said jumping on top of him.

"Hmm. How about we go dirt biking?!!"

My eyes lit up and I nodded my head yes. We got up and went to his garage filled with at least 15 sports cars and motorcycles. We grabbed 2 dirt bikes and started them up.

"FIRST ONE TO THE LAKE WINS!"

Ethan said while darting off.

"SON OF A BITCH!"

I started up the engine and drove mine down the street at an unbelievable speed. I was catching up to Ethan. Soon Ethan and I were never an neck.

"DAMN BABY YOUR FAST!"

I smiled and speed up a little more until I passed Ethan. I made a sharp left and zoomed my way to the lake. I eventually got there before Ethan and got off waiting.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

Ethan said out of breathe with his hands on his head. He was looking at the floor then up to me he started laughing.

"I just fell in love with you even more then I already was! I didn't know you could ride like that!"

"Not my first time riding baby boy!"

I walked past him and slapped his ass while laughing.

"Don't get my sweats dirty babe!"

I looked down to see that I was wearing Ethan's white sweatpants. FUCK. I'm supposed to get my period today! Maybe I'll just wait to see if it comes because if it doesn't I have a problem. I causally laughed while removing his sweats off. I'm not taking any chances.

Ethan and I sat by a near by rock and talked about life.

"So about the red stripes. What is it?"

Ethan sighed then looked at me.

"The red stripes. We are a the number one gang of New Jersey. Most wanted gang in New Jersey. Most ruthless...Gang in New Jersey."

I gulped in nervousness.

"I didn't want you to join. I don't want you to get hurt. They always come after the leaders girlfriend. Also th-"

"Who's they?"

"The Blue flames."

"Why are they after me?"

"Because they know you're the only one I care about. You'll have to be undercover. Never tell anyone what that tattoo means."

"Ok. Ethan. Can I ask a question."

"Go at it."

"Have you...um...ever killed anyone!"

I instantly regretted asking that my palms got sweaty and I had a lump in my throat. I was not ready for his response.

"Oh yeah!"

He said that in a proud and ashamed way.

"How?!?"

"Anyway I can. Anyway possible. But no matter what we always leave our mark. After they're dead we take the palm of they're hand, and cut three stripes into it. Red Stripes."

"Just like our tattoos."

"Yup. Juusst like our tattoos."

I can't believe it. I'm actually the girlfriend of a killer.

🖤